Reparations for NIGGERS?!
Ṃᴆ
2023-06-05 02:17:42 UTC
so we lynched yer great-great mammy after raping her, in shackles, and
anally probing her with a cattle prod.. it wasn't YOU, and yer
great-great mammy's in some ditch with all the garbage accumulated that
week from the plantation ..hardly in a position to demand anything

https://vidmax.com/video/220255-black-chicago-residents-freak-out-of-the-city-approving-51-million-for-illegals-immediately-demand-reparations
Richard
Ungrateful bastards! We even gave them Obama and his tranny wife.
Ted Jones
2023-10-08 13:02:27 UTC
Post by Ṃᴆ
so we lynched yer great-great mammy after raping her, in shackles, and
anally probing her with a cattle prod.. it wasn't YOU, and yer
great-great mammy's in some ditch with all the garbage accumulated that
week from the plantation ..hardly in a position to demand anything
https://vidmax.com/video/220255-black-chicago-residents-freak-out-of-the-city-approving-51-million-for-illegals-immediately-demand-reparations
Life was much better for niggers back then.
Nowadays, niggers have way too much freedom, and they just don't know how to handle it....But if they do get that money, everyone knows they will blow it on chicken, drugs, and alcohol.