What's black and white and rolls down the boardwalk?
Peeler
2023-03-07 04:16:49 UTC
What's black and white and rolls down the boardwalk?

A nigger and a seagull fighting over a chicken wing
Peeler
2023-03-07 08:07:14 UTC
On Tue, 07 Mar 23 04:16:49 UTC, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married gay
Post by Peeler
What's black and white and rolls down the boardwalk?
That's you, Loose Sphincter, trying to get porked by a brawny black male
again!
--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Kenneth McVay OBC
2023-03-07 21:25:23 UTC
ROTFL!!!!
The Peeler
2023-03-07 21:34:17 UTC
On Tue, 07 Mar 23 21:25:23 UTC, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married gay
Post by Kenneth McVay OBC
Post by Peeler
What's black and white and rolls down the boardwalk?
A nigger and a seagull fighting over a chicken wing
ROTFL!!!!
Laughing at your own idiocy, you abysmally stupid forging gay neo-nazitard?
--
Loose Sphincter about his predilection:
"Foreskins, and only foreskins. That's my life."