And the big word of the year is...
Douglas D. Anderson
2022-08-28 15:51:37 UTC
Once every year or two, the Democrats obsess over a big word. Their
usual language is about the level of eighth graders, if that advanced,
and then some inner circle demon, perhaps the arch-fiend himself, will
introduce one big word for them to mull over. We've seen "proactive",
"egregious", "gravitas", etc. etc., and more recently "existential",
(this reminds me of a Robert Crumb comic strip years ago where a
puzzled looking obviously impoverished blue-color character is
shuffling along a trashy city street with a 'thought bubble' over his
head- "Is dis a system or a non-system?"). So the big question is-
what is next season's 'Big Word'?

"We choose truth over facts" - Joe Biden
Ṃᴆ

Joe will be abnegate'n his position once the shit indubitably hits the fan
i***@aol.com
2023-11-27 01:57:53 UTC
On Sun, 28 Aug 2022 11:51:37 -0400, Douglas D. Anderson
Post by Douglas D. Anderson
Once every year or two, the Democrats obsess over a big word. Their
usual language is about the level of eighth graders, if that advanced,
and then some inner circle demon, perhaps the arch-fiend himself, will
introduce one big word for them to mull over. We've seen "proactive",
"egregious", "gravitas", etc. etc., and more recently "existential",
(this reminds me of a Robert Crumb comic strip years ago where a
puzzled looking obviously impoverished blue-color character is
shuffling along a trashy city street with a 'thought bubble' over his
head- "Is dis a system or a non-system?"). So the big question is-
what is next season's 'Big Word'?
Eightyone.
--
Keith E.
Excrementum casus
Douglas D. Anderson
2023-12-31 03:27:45 UTC
Post by i***@aol.com
Eightyone
January 20, Reagan won by a landslide, 52 American hostages released
15 minutes after he was sworn in... Jimmy Carter became the worst
President in American history. H e can rest in peace now, with Biden
taking that title.

"We choose truth over facts" - Joe Biden
i***@aol.com
2024-01-01 01:47:59 UTC
On Sat, 30 Dec 2023 22:27:45 -0500, Douglas D. Anderson
Post by Douglas D. Anderson
Post by i***@aol.com
Eightyone
January 20, Reagan won by a landslide, 52 American hostages released
15 minutes after he was sworn in... Jimmy Carter became the worst
President in American history. H e can rest in peace now, with Biden
taking that title.
I made a few bucks betting how long after Reagan's swearing in it'd
take for hostage release. My best guess had them released the next
morning, the logic being after he started work in the morning but
before he had a chance to start ordering in bombers. That let the
ayatollah look good releasing hostages without looking like he caved
to a threat.

Carter was his own worst enemy. He figured we should all follow his
example and do good works for the betterment of mankind, and let us
subtly know he was disappointed we were failing him. Turn the
thermostat to 6a degrees and put on your blue sweater. Americans just
ain't built that way. And no matter what else was going wrong most
people I knew were pretty damn glad the numb nuts in California
couldn't get gas whenever they wanted. We _could_!

Not to mention he was a micromanaging twit.
--
Keith E.
Excrementum casus
Ṃᴆ
2024-03-12 06:13:37 UTC
Post by Douglas D. Anderson
Post by i***@aol.com
[...]
mere seconds after CNN announces the Trump win in November, Putin will
pull back all of his troops, Netanyahu will call for a ceasefire, China
will leave Taiwan, Iran and NK will blow up their nuke manufacturing
facilities, Kim Jong-Un won't launch anything bigger than a bottle
rocket toward Japan, millions of illegal immigrants will start the
process of self-deporting, tens of thousands of would-be-migrants will
vacate the border area and just settle for Mexico, gas will plummet to
99 cents a gallon along with a drop to 99 cents per pound for 90/10
Angus ground beef, and three quarters of Congress will be boarding a
naval destroyer for their one-way trip to GTMO to either be shot,
beheaded, gassed, or hung
i***@aol.com
2024-03-17 23:00:15 UTC
Post by Douglas D. Anderson
Post by i***@aol.com
[...]
Jeez, I have no idea what you're on, but I'll buy a couple pallets of
it.
--
Keith E.
Excrementum casus
Ṃᴆ
2024-03-19 06:36:29 UTC
Post by Douglas D. Anderson
Post by i***@aol.com
[...]
_if_ he wins.. which, given all the left is prepared to do to ensure his
loss, I see as an almost insurmountable goal -- they had to dose Biden
with just the right amounts of crack, meth, and fentanyl to pull off
that SOTU address -- so many lies built upon false narratives born from
blatant misdirection and fictionalized propaganda assembled over decades
of fake news, and he pulled it off without a hitch

if you're in for Biden then you're going to be happy come November ..too
many fuckin' sheeple, needy niggers, illegal immigrants, SJWs,
Millennials, and stacks of "mailed-in" fake ballots will be checked off
for Pedo Joe
i***@aol.com
2024-03-20 01:28:44 UTC
Post by Douglas D. Anderson
Post by i***@aol.com
[...]
I'm not for Biden _or_ Trump. Biden is being operated by the fine
folks who create the animated exhibits at the Disney parks, with way
too much Jiminy Cricket in the mix. And I think Trump is run by a
constipated schizophrenic howler monkey, with none of the monkey's
smarts or charm.

If either win, we're fucked.
--
Keith E.
Excrementum casus
Ṃᴆ
that howler monkey's a Patriot!
i***@aol.com
2024-03-24 01:06:44 UTC
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
[...]
To himself. That's it.
--
Keith E.
Excrementum casus
Ṃᴆ
2024-03-25 05:19:44 UTC
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
[...]
it was Trump who just earned at least $3.5 billion on the sale of Truth
Social, not the monkey - more than enough to cover his civil court
losses and bail money for any present or ongoing criminal indictments

..and the charm's in the bright, light orange comb-over
i***@aol.com
2024-03-26 01:47:30 UTC
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
I'm not for Biden _or_ Trump. Biden is being operated by the
fine folks who create the animated exhibits at the Disney parks,
with way too much Jiminy Cricket in the mix. And I think Trump
is run by a constipated schizophrenic howler monkey, with none of
the monkey's smarts or charm.
If either win, we're fucked.
that howler monkey's a Patriot!
To himself. That's it.
it was Trump who just earned at least $3.5 billion on the sale of Truth
Social, not the monkey - more than enough to cover his civil court
losses and bail money for any present or ongoing criminal indictments
The shares still have to sell. Truth Social has something like five
million users. As social media go, that isn't much of 8 user base.
Far as I know, it has yet to operate in the black. Now factor in
Trump's penchant for bankruptcy. That doesn't inspire a lotta
investor confidence. I haven't bothered doing any research because
ain't no way I'd invest in a Trump controlled enterprise.
Post by Ṃᴆ
..and the charm's in the bright, light orange comb-over
The NSA is gonna take care of that. The reflections off of it have
been playing hell with their satellites.
--
Keith E.
Excrementum casus
Ṃᴆ
2024-03-30 10:26:30 UTC
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
[...]
just read today that it's more valuable than two really big and
well-known companies whose names I can't remember, combined
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
..and the charm's in the bright, light orange comb-over
The NSA is gonna take care of that. The reflections off of it have
been playing hell with their satellites.
when they find out his Faraday toupee reflects high altitude EMP bursts,
they'll reconsider
i***@aol.com
2024-04-02 03:43:27 UTC
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
[...]
And today Trump dropped $1 billion. The initial bubble doesn't mean
shit unless you buy the first day and sell the second.
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
..and the charm's in the bright, light orange comb-over
The NSA is gonna take care of that. The reflections off of it have
been playing hell with their satellites.
when they find out his Faraday toupee reflects high altitude EMP bursts,
they'll reconsider
It's not reflecting, it's absorbing. Donny converts it to vitriol to
hurl at enemies. Enemies is defined as anyone who disagreed with him.
--
Keith E.
Excrementum casus
Ṃᴆ
2024-04-05 06:17:07 UTC
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
[...]
I swear someone in alt media's reading me in atj.. but here's what you
need to hear:

"I’ll have to keep saying this because it’s true: Trump was supposed to
have been utterly and completely destroyed by now.

According to all the carefully planned strategies worked out by
billionaire elites and their minions at the big corporations and in our
Congress & federal government, Donald J. Trump was to have been removed
from the game board by now.

How can a guy who’s supposed to have been reduced to the political
equivalent of a reeking radioactive pool of toxic waste STILL be coming
at them at this point? How is this even possible? ---

At least Trump haters could take comfort in the fact he was being
successfully bankrupted by a series of ludicrously insane civil court
judgments against him in New York state, right?

Oh wait …never mind about that…. It turns out that not only is Trump NOT
going bankrupt, but he just managed to add billions to his net worth by
some arcane act of mysterious and sorcerous warlockery, thanks to the
exceedingly strange decision of the Biden SEC to allow the Truth
Social/DWAC merger to go through.

Got that? Even as they try to financially ruin the man, somehow, it all
goes horribly wrong for them, and he ends up adding several billion more
dollars to his fortune. ---

For some time now, Trump has been openly saying that when he begins to
do what has to be done, most Americans will fully support him. No one
will be able to seriously argue that the DOJ, the FBI, the CIA, the
State Department, and the Pentagon do not need deep and serious reforms.

Trump being returned to the Presidency by the voters will be a mandate,
not some kind of weak, half-assed farewell tour.

He won’t need to run for reelection again, and so he can do what
everybody knows needs to be done. End entire federal agencies, meld
others into each other, and vastly reduce the size and power of the
federal branch."

granted, it ain't as brutal language-wise and lacks my rhythmic
power, but I think I got me a little muse out there
Post by i***@aol.com
right.. and most officials who disagree with him are wrong, criminally
Ṃᴆ