What would one say to Chrissie Morton if he were wearing a three piece suit?
Peeler
2023-03-14 03:05:27 UTC

..."Will the defendant please rise."
Peeler
2023-03-14 08:13:17 UTC
On Mon, 13 Mar 2023 23:05:27 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Peeler
What would one say to Chrissie Morton if he were wearing a three piece
suit?
..."Will the defendant please rise."
Forever unable to get your superiors out of your sick gay neo-nazi head, you
abysmally stupid ridiculous gay neo-nazitard? LOL
--
Anti-virus firm AVG <***@avg.com> addressing Loose Sphincter on Usenet:

"Hello from AVG.

Please stop advertising us. We don't want to be associated with neo-Nazi
scum like you and RichA, no matter whether you use our product or not.

And fix your fucking sig separator!

Sincerely, AVG."