My favorite past time is fucking girls I never met or know their name
p***@gmail.com
2019-04-26 12:58:07 UTC
I fuck slutty girls honestly
I Fuck slot of
Girls who say they are not sluts I just met I don’t know Their name and i cum
In there pussy escorts too tranny’s only one couple
I met up with she started sucking me she started ducking me it was amazing I csme in there mouths and asses and married women actually I don’t use bc im trying to impregnate who I am inside of they love it married girls ones lying about bring not a godesss of 14 I just csme
In or some
Shit so girls let me use you no talk no friends no protection just me ducking you and filling your pussy I’m a great Fuck snd. Cum heavy and every Slut whore escort my x gf all say my chin is the best they have ever had let me make your baby out of my
Top quality juices
i***@aol.com
2019-04-28 14:32:21 UTC
Post by p***@gmail.com
I fuck slutty girls honestly
I Fuck slot of
Girls who say they are not sluts I just met I don’t know Their name and i cum
In there pussy escorts too tranny’s only one couple
I met up with she started sucking me she started ducking me it was amazing I csme in there mouths and asses and married women actually I don’t use bc im trying to impregnate who I am inside of they love it married girls ones lying about bring not a godesss of 14 I just csme
In or some
Shit so girls let me use you no talk no friends no protection just me ducking you and filling your pussy I’m a great Fuck snd. Cum heavy and every Slut whore escort my x gf all say my chin is the best they have ever had let me make your baby out of my
Top quality juices
Wow, what a stud.
--
Keith E.
Excrementum casus
Ṃᴆ
right up there with Mr. Ed
i***@aol.com
Excrementum casus
Ṃᴆ
2019-06-16 21:37:57 UTC
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
I fuck slutty girls honestly I Fuck slot of Girls who say they
are not sluts I just met I don’t know Their name and i cum In
there pussy escorts too tranny’s only one couple I met up with
she started sucking me she started ducking me it was amazing I
csme in there mouths and asses and married women actually I
don’t use bc im trying to impregnate who I am inside of they
love it married girls ones lying about bring not a godesss of
14 I just csme In or some Shit so girls let me use you no talk
no friends no protection just me ducking you and filling your
pussy I’m a great Fuck snd. Cum heavy and every Slut whore
escort my x gf all say my chin is the best they have ever had
let me make your baby out of my Top quality juices
Wow, what a stud.
right up there with Mr. Ed
Or a 2x4.
aside from the spelling and atrocious grammar, these people rarely look
up from their smart phone to acknowledge the physical world around them

don't know if you ever saw 'The Matrix' trilogy, but it's what these
morons have put themselves into, pretty much literally

I'm just trying to figure a way to profit from that
i***@aol.com
2019-06-18 15:09:16 UTC
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
[...]
I got a smart phone a couple years ago, after I threw the old cell
phone against a wall one time too many. A couple weeks ago I was
fooling with it and found something that counted the total phone time
used - dogs honest truth, I had four minutes talk time. I think I've
sent 15 text messages with it.
Post by Ṃᴆ
don't know if you ever saw 'The Matrix' trilogy, but it's what these
morons have put themselves into, pretty much literally
I'm just trying to figure a way to profit from that
Smart phone ransomware. No more <insert game of the moment> until
they pay up.

On that happy note... I'm getting scare email, a dozen times so far.
Yep, unless I pay up, the web cam and screen cap video of all my
adventures to pr0n sites is gonna be sent to everyone in my address
book. I'm so embarrassed I've sent a total of... well, nothing.
--
Keith E.
Excrementum casus
Ṃᴆ
2019-06-22 01:08:32 UTC
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
[...]
exactly.. they're a waste of money
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
don't know if you ever saw 'The Matrix' trilogy, but it's what
these morons have put themselves into, pretty much literally
I'm just trying to figure a way to profit from that
Smart phone ransomware. No more <insert game of the moment> until
they pay up.
On that happy note... I'm getting scare email, a dozen times so far.
Yep, unless I pay up, the web cam and screen cap video of all my
adventures to pr0n sites is gonna be sent to everyone in my address
book. I'm so embarrassed I've sent a total of... well, nothing.
why go through ransomware when you can take the actual phone itself as
physical hostage and threaten to turn over to parents or authorities
unless $___fill in desired amount___ is paid within 48 hours

chances are, they've got something on that phone to hide and would
rob/steal/kill to keep it a secret -- maybe even give 'em a Hi Point .45
ACP and a black hood w/eye-slits in return with some basic instructions
on how to knock over the nearest 'Cash for Gold' store
i***@aol.com
2019-06-27 02:33:48 UTC
On Fri, 21 Jun 2019 19:08:32 -0600, ??
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
On Sun, 16 Jun 2019 15:37:57 -0600, ??
I got a smart phone a couple years ago, after I threw the old cell
phone against a wall one time too many. A couple weeks ago I was
fooling with it and found something that counted the total phone
time used - dogs honest truth, I had four minutes talk time. I think
I've sent 15 text messages with it.
exactly.. they're a waste of money
Hey, I don't have much more use of my landline than I do the cell. I
just hate talking on the phone.
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
[...]
I hope that doesn't apply to hot pre-teen sluts. Cuz I can think up
better things for them.
--
Keith E.
Excrementum casus
Ṃᴆ
2019-06-29 20:50:58 UTC
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
I got a smart phone a couple years ago, after I threw the old
cell phone against a wall one time too many. A couple weeks ago
I was fooling with it and found something that counted the total
phone time used - dogs honest truth, I had four minutes talk
time. I think I've sent 15 text messages with it.
exactly.. they're a waste of money
Hey, I don't have much more use of my landline than I do the cell.
I just hate talking on the phone.
not to mention a succinct lack of individuals to speak with outside of
whatever delivery service(s) you use to keep the Crown/chili supply up
to date
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
[...]
their phones get destroyed immediately upon being snatched/enticed into
the 'candy delivery' van
i***@aol.com
2019-06-30 16:36:30 UTC
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
I got a smart phone a couple years ago, after I threw the old
cell phone against a wall one time too many. A couple weeks ago
I was fooling with it and found something that counted the total
phone time used - dogs honest truth, I had four minutes talk
time. I think I've sent 15 text messages with it.
exactly.. they're a waste of money
Hey, I don't have much more use of my landline than I do the cell.
I just hate talking on the phone.
not to mention a succinct lack of individuals to speak with outside of
whatever delivery service(s) you use to keep the Crown/chili supply up
to date
FedEx and UPS leave stuff on the porch, and I make my own chili.
--
Keith E.
Excrementum casus
Ṃᴆ
2019-07-02 08:24:39 UTC
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
I got a smart phone a couple years ago, after I threw the
old cell phone against a wall one time too many. A couple
weeks ago I was fooling with it and found something that
counted the total phone time used - dogs honest truth, I had
four minutes talk time. I think I've sent 15 text messages
with it.
exactly.. they're a waste of money
Hey, I don't have much more use of my landline than I do the
cell. I just hate talking on the phone.
not to mention a succinct lack of individuals to speak with outside
of whatever delivery service(s) you use to keep the Crown/chili
supply up to date
FedEx and UPS leave stuff on the porch, and I make my own chili.
I've been looking for a good rancher that processes and ships beef from
his own warehouse (cut out all the middlemen) but can't find a one

don't forget I found every damn way possible for you to save $ on your
25-year old frog soup request
i***@aol.com
2019-07-06 02:19:27 UTC
On Tue, 2 Jul 2019 02:24:39 -0600, ??
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
FedEx and UPS leave stuff on the porch, and I make my own chili.
I've been looking for a good rancher that processes and ships beef from
his own warehouse (cut out all the middlemen) but can't find a one
don't forget I found every damn way possible for you to save $ on your
25-year old frog soup request
Unfortunately, my buddy Virgil died about three years ago and I
haven't found someone to replace him. He bred registered Charlais,
and since he lived just a mile down the road I could go there and kill
my own.

There's a place on the way to Gaylord and I keep forgetting to get the
phone number when I go by. Remind me in late November.
--
Keith E.
Excrementum casus
Ṃᴆ
2019-07-08 08:12:20 UTC
Post by i***@aol.com
On Tue, 2 Jul 2019 02:24:39 -0600, ??
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
FedEx and UPS leave stuff on the porch, and I make my own chili.
I've been looking for a good rancher that processes and ships beef
from his own warehouse (cut out all the middlemen) but can't find a
one
don't forget I found every damn way possible for you to save $ on
your 25-year old frog soup request
Unfortunately, my buddy Virgil died about three years ago and I
haven't found someone to replace him. He bred registered Charlais,
and since he lived just a mile down the road I could go there and
kill my own.
There's a place on the way to Gaylord and I keep forgetting to get
the phone number when I go by. Remind me in late November.
still think a dually with a winch in the bed and a roller-type ramp
would be the best -- people don't expect any type of rustling in
this day and age
i***@aol.com
2019-07-12 01:08:17 UTC
On Mon, 8 Jul 2019 02:12:20 -0600, ??
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
On Tue, 2 Jul 2019 02:24:39 -0600, ??
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
FedEx and UPS leave stuff on the porch, and I make my own chili.
I've been looking for a good rancher that processes and ships beef
from his own warehouse (cut out all the middlemen) but can't find a
one
don't forget I found every damn way possible for you to save $ on
your 25-year old frog soup request
Unfortunately, my buddy Virgil died about three years ago and I
haven't found someone to replace him. He bred registered Charlais,
and since he lived just a mile down the road I could go there and
kill my own.
There's a place on the way to Gaylord and I keep forgetting to get
the phone number when I go by. Remind me in late November.
still think a dually with a winch in the bed and a roller-type ramp
would be the best -- people don't expect any type of rustling in
this day and age
You could hit the exotic game ranches in Texas, too. Kudu, aoudad,
sable...
--
Keith E.
Excrementum casus
Ṃᴆ
2019-07-20 05:07:15 UTC
Post by i***@aol.com
On Mon, 8 Jul 2019 02:12:20 -0600, ??
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
[...]
Kudu and aoudad looked like they could be tasty and I've never even
considered rustling fish from a hatchery

makes me wonder what the best tasting exotic game really is, and why
some Texas rancher ain't raising a million of 'em
i***@aol.com
2019-08-02 01:09:51 UTC
On Fri, 19 Jul 2019 23:07:15 -0600, ??
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
On Mon, 8 Jul 2019 02:12:20 -0600, ??
Post by Ṃᴆ
still think a dually with a winch in the bed and a roller-type
ramp would be the best -- people don't expect any type of rustling
in this day and age
You could hit the exotic game ranches in Texas, too. Kudu, aoudad,
sable...
Kudu and aoudad looked like they could be tasty and I've never even
considered rustling fish from a hatchery
makes me wonder what the best tasting exotic game really is, and why
some Texas rancher ain't raising a million of 'em
They don't breed well in captivity, can't really be domesticated. The
stuff in Texas lives pretty much the way they lived in Africa. I read
about it a few years ago in a book about why the world developed the
way it did. And the author didn't mean fucked up. S'why you don't
see many ubangees riding zebras.
--
Keith E.
Excrementum casus
Ṃᴆ
2019-09-23 13:26:00 UTC
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
still think a dually with a winch in the bed and a roller-type
ramp would be the best -- people don't expect any type of
rustling in this day and age
You could hit the exotic game ranches in Texas, too. Kudu,
aoudad, sable...
Kudu and aoudad looked like they could be tasty and I've never
even considered rustling fish from a hatchery
makes me wonder what the best tasting exotic game really is, and
why some Texas rancher ain't raising a million of 'em
They don't breed well in captivity, can't really be domesticated.
The stuff in Texas lives pretty much the way they lived in Africa. I
read about it a few years ago in a book about why the world developed
the way it did. And the author didn't mean fucked up. S'why you
don't see many ubangees riding zebras.
I'd be content with some chickens for meat and eggs, goats for dairy,
and a few Wagyu-type cattle for the beef -- all grass-fed -- and to grow
my own fruits, veggies and coffee. Also wouldn't mind being a
one-stop-shop for niggra/messican/muzzie composting services.
i***@aol.com
2019-09-29 03:36:49 UTC
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
[...]
Pigs. Gotta have ham and bacon. That's what I named mine. I wanted
them for butchering, though, so I won't use them for composting.
Spoils the meat.
--
Keith E.
Excrementum casus
Ṃᴆ
2019-11-10 06:23:38 UTC
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
[...]
they spoil everything

only thing they're good for are backstops at shooting ranges and, minced
correctly, pig slop
i***@aol.com
2019-11-23 01:56:13 UTC
Post by Ṃᴆ
I'd be content with some chickens for meat and eggs, goats for
dairy, and a few Wagyu-type cattle for the beef -- all grass-fed --
and to grow my own fruits, veggies and coffee. Also wouldn't mind
being a one-stop-shop for niggra/messican/muzzie composting
services.
Pigs. Gotta have ham and bacon. That's what I named mine. I
wanted them for butchering, though, so I won't use them for
composting. Spoils the meat.
they spoil everything
only thing they're good for are backstops at shooting ranges and, minced
correctly, pig slop
And pork chops, bacon, ham, pork steak, roast...
--
Keith E.
Excrementum casus
Ṃᴆ
2019-12-06 01:07:01 UTC
Post by i***@aol.com
On Sat, 9 Nov 2019 23:23:38 -0700, ??
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
I'd be content with some chickens for meat and eggs, goats for
dairy, and a few Wagyu-type cattle for the beef -- all
grass-fed -- and to grow my own fruits, veggies and coffee.
Also wouldn't mind being a one-stop-shop for
niggra/messican/muzzie composting services.
Pigs. Gotta have ham and bacon. That's what I named mine. I
wanted them for butchering, though, so I won't use them for
composting. Spoils the meat.
they spoil everything
only thing they're good for are backstops at shooting ranges and,
minced correctly, pig slop
And pork chops, bacon, ham, pork steak, roast...
I 'spose indirectly, since they're serving as minced pig slop

<running screaming messican through stump grinder>
i***@aol.com
2019-12-09 03:08:12 UTC
On Thu, 5 Dec 2019 18:07:01 -0700, ??
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
On Sat, 9 Nov 2019 23:23:38 -0700, ??
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
I'd be content with some chickens for meat and eggs, goats for
dairy, and a few Wagyu-type cattle for the beef -- all
grass-fed -- and to grow my own fruits, veggies and coffee.
Also wouldn't mind being a one-stop-shop for
niggra/messican/muzzie composting services.
Pigs. Gotta have ham and bacon. That's what I named mine. I
wanted them for butchering, though, so I won't use them for
composting. Spoils the meat.
they spoil everything
only thing they're good for are backstops at shooting ranges and,
minced correctly, pig slop
And pork chops, bacon, ham, pork steak, roast...
I 'spose indirectly, since they're serving as minced pig slop
<running screaming messican through stump grinder>
Bone is good natural fertilizer. That should placate the tree
huggers.
--
Keith E.
Excrementum casus
Ṃᴆ
2019-12-15 05:41:12 UTC
Post by i***@aol.com
On Thu, 5 Dec 2019 18:07:01 -0700, ??
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
I'd be content with some chickens for meat and eggs, goats
for dairy, and a few Wagyu-type cattle for the beef -- all
grass-fed -- and to grow my own fruits, veggies and
coffee. Also wouldn't mind being a one-stop-shop for
niggra/messican/muzzie composting services.
Pigs. Gotta have ham and bacon. That's what I named mine.
I wanted them for butchering, though, so I won't use them
for composting. Spoils the meat.
they spoil everything
only thing they're good for are backstops at shooting ranges
and, minced correctly, pig slop
And pork chops, bacon, ham, pork steak, roast...
I 'spose indirectly, since they're serving as minced pig slop
<running screaming messican through stump grinder>
Bone is good natural fertilizer. That should placate the tree
huggers.
<chopping down mightiest Redwood in the forest wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiith..

a herring!>
i***@aol.com
2019-12-19 02:24:51 UTC
On Sat, 14 Dec 2019 22:41:12 -0700, ??
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
On Thu, 5 Dec 2019 18:07:01 -0700, ??
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
[...]
If you break into the "Lumberjack Song" I'm barfing.
--
Keith E.
Excrementum casus
Douglas D.. Anderson
2019-12-23 00:52:48 UTC
Post by i***@aol.com
On Sat, 14 Dec 2019 22:41:12 -0700, ??
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
On Thu, 5 Dec 2019 18:07:01 -0700, ??
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
[...]
Now you're talking about some genius humor, John Cleese, along with
Peter Cook and Dudley Moore, ... they make George Carlin look like a
fucking moron. Carlin was okay in his very beginning, his first couple
of appearances on Johnny Carson, but when he decided to rely on
obscene-shock he went down the crapper.
i***@aol.com
2019-12-28 01:53:32 UTC
On Sun, 22 Dec 2019 19:52:48 -0500, Douglas D.. Anderson
Post by Douglas D.. Anderson
Post by i***@aol.com
On Sat, 14 Dec 2019 22:41:12 -0700, ??
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
On Thu, 5 Dec 2019 18:07:01 -0700, ??
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
[...]
I never did like Carlin, he always seemed preachy. Peter Cook was
great, and I never get tired of Python. There was another Limey but
I'm blanking on his name. But Buddy Hackett always made me roar. He
had a couple Vegas shows on tape that were great.
--
Keith E.
Excrementum casus
Ṃᴆ
2020-01-01 23:00:41 UTC
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
[...]
<hires Mormon Tabernacle Choir to belt out 10 hours of the "Lumberjack
Song">

I missed the fireworks last night _and_ I'm guessing you could stand to
lose a few pounds
i***@aol.com
2020-01-04 01:35:08 UTC
Post by Ṃᴆ
<chopping down mightiest Redwood in the forest
wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiith..
a herring!>
If you break into the "Lumberjack Song" I'm barfing.
<hires Mormon Tabernacle Choir to belt out 10 hours of the "Lumberjack
Song">
<drinks ten belts>
Post by Ṃᴆ
I missed the fireworks last night _and_ I'm guessing you could stand to
lose a few pounds
Hey, I'm up to 155. It's nap season.
--
Keith E.
Excrementum casus
Ṃᴆ
2020-01-19 00:47:17 UTC
Post by i***@aol.com
On Wed, 1 Jan 2020 16:00:41 -0700, ??
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
<chopping down mightiest Redwood in the forest
wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiith..
a herring!>
If you break into the "Lumberjack Song" I'm barfing.
<hires Mormon Tabernacle Choir to belt out 10 hours of the
"Lumberjack Song">
<drinks ten belts>
that's some _hot_ leather!
yeesh.. hope you're not half my height, as well
i***@aol.com
2020-01-24 01:53:08 UTC
On Sat, 18 Jan 2020 17:47:17 -0700, ??
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
On Wed, 1 Jan 2020 16:00:41 -0700, ??
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
<chopping down mightiest Redwood in the forest
wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiith..
a herring!>
If you break into the "Lumberjack Song" I'm barfing.
<hires Mormon Tabernacle Choir to belt out 10 hours of the
"Lumberjack Song">
<drinks ten belts>
that's some _hot_ leather!
But mighty supple.
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
I missed the fireworks last night _and_ I'm guessing you could
stand to lose a few pounds
Hey, I'm up to 155. It's nap season.
yeesh.. hope you're not half my height, as well
About 6' if I could stand up straight.
--
Keith E.
Excrementum casus
Ṃᴆ
2020-02-06 22:36:36 UTC
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
<chopping down mightiest Redwood in the forest
wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiith..
a herring!>
If you break into the "Lumberjack Song" I'm barfing.
<hires Mormon Tabernacle Choir to belt out 10 hours of the
"Lumberjack Song">
<drinks ten belts>
that's some _hot_ leather!
But mighty supple.
makes ya more flexible
Post by i***@aol.com
drink more belts!
i***@aol.com
Excrementum casus
i***@aol.com
2020-02-14 03:51:38 UTC
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
<chopping down mightiest Redwood in the forest
wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiith..
a herring!>
If you break into the "Lumberjack Song" I'm barfing.
<hires Mormon Tabernacle Choir to belt out 10 hours of the
"Lumberjack Song">
<drinks ten belts>
that's some _hot_ leather!
But mighty supple.
makes ya more flexible
Yeah, that's what I need.
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
I missed the fireworks last night _and_ I'm guessing you could
stand to lose a few pounds
Hey, I'm up to 155. It's nap season.
yeesh.. hope you're not half my height, as well
About 6' if I could stand up straight.
drink more belts!
You serious? I almost fell off the floor.
--
Keith E.
Excrementum casus
Ṃᴆ
2020-02-28 23:12:26 UTC
Post by i***@aol.com
On Thu, 6 Feb 2020 15:36:36 -0700, ??
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
<chopping down mightiest Redwood in the forest
wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiith..
a herring!>
If you break into the "Lumberjack Song" I'm barfing.
<hires Mormon Tabernacle Choir to belt out 10 hours of the
"Lumberjack Song">
<drinks ten belts>
that's some _hot_ leather!
But mighty supple.
makes ya more flexible
Yeah, that's what I need.
they got joint supplements these days, and maybe stick with food that
science has determined to be edible
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
I missed the fireworks last night _and_ I'm guessing you
could stand to lose a few pounds
Hey, I'm up to 155. It's nap season.
yeesh.. hope you're not half my height, as well
About 6' if I could stand up straight.
drink more belts!
You serious? I almost fell off the floor.
maybe some sort of forced daily exercise, too.. like putting the chili
and Crown stash in the corner of the basement furthest from the stairs
i***@aol.com
2020-03-07 18:10:32 UTC
On Fri, 28 Feb 2020 16:12:26 -0700, ??
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
On Thu, 6 Feb 2020 15:36:36 -0700, ??
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
<chopping down mightiest Redwood in the forest
wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiith..
a herring!>
If you break into the "Lumberjack Song" I'm barfing.
<hires Mormon Tabernacle Choir to belt out 10 hours of the
"Lumberjack Song">
<drinks ten belts>
that's some _hot_ leather!
But mighty supple.
makes ya more flexible
Yeah, that's what I need.
they got joint supplements these days, and maybe stick with food that
science has determined to be edible
I eat meat. Ain't a thing wrong with that. And I ate two McD's
cheeseburgers last Monday. If they didn't kill me, nothing will.
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
I missed the fireworks last night _and_ I'm guessing you
could stand to lose a few pounds
Hey, I'm up to 155. It's nap season.
yeesh.. hope you're not half my height, as well
About 6' if I could stand up straight.
drink more belts!
You serious? I almost fell off the floor.
maybe some sort of forced daily exercise, too.. like putting the chili
and Crown stash in the corner of the basement furthest from the stairs
Now you're talking about drastic measures. The chili would get cold
and I'd be risking stumbles and falls crossing all the way to the
stash. Sounds dangerous.
--
Keith E.
Excrementum casus
Ṃᴆ
2020-03-16 01:31:57 UTC
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
<chopping down mightiest Redwood in the forest
wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiith..
a herring!>
If you break into the "Lumberjack Song" I'm barfing.
<hires Mormon Tabernacle Choir to belt out 10 hours of
the "Lumberjack Song">
<drinks ten belts>
that's some _hot_ leather!
But mighty supple.
makes ya more flexible
Yeah, that's what I need.
they got joint supplements these days, and maybe stick with food
that science has determined to be edible
I eat meat. Ain't a thing wrong with that. And I ate two McD's
cheeseburgers last Monday. If they didn't kill me, nothing will.
a few McD's managers have been upgrading their meat outside the normal
supply chain.. are your local gopher numbers dwindling?
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
I missed the fireworks last night _and_ I'm guessing
you could stand to lose a few pounds
Hey, I'm up to 155. It's nap season.
yeesh.. hope you're not half my height, as well
About 6' if I could stand up straight.
drink more belts!
You serious? I almost fell off the floor.
maybe some sort of forced daily exercise, too.. like putting the
chili and Crown stash in the corner of the basement furthest from
the stairs
Now you're talking about drastic measures. The chili would get cold
and I'd be risking stumbles and falls crossing all the way to the
stash. Sounds dangerous.
back in the late 1800s, Dave Misell invented this contraption called a
'flashlight' -- last I checked they weren't being hoarded
i***@aol.com
2020-03-28 00:28:55 UTC
Post by Ṃᴆ
they got joint supplements these days, and maybe stick with food
that science has determined to be edible
I eat meat. Ain't a thing wrong with that. And I ate two McD's
cheeseburgers last Monday. If they didn't kill me, nothing will.
a few McD's managers have been upgrading their meat outside the normal
supply chain.. are your local gopher numbers dwindling?
Couldn't have been gopher, the quality wasn't high enough.
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
I missed the fireworks last night _and_ I'm guessing
you could stand to lose a few pounds
Hey, I'm up to 155. It's nap season.
yeesh.. hope you're not half my height, as well
About 6' if I could stand up straight.
drink more belts!
You serious? I almost fell off the floor.
maybe some sort of forced daily exercise, too.. like putting the
chili and Crown stash in the corner of the basement furthest from
the stairs
Now you're talking about drastic measures. The chili would get cold
and I'd be risking stumbles and falls crossing all the way to the
stash. Sounds dangerous.
back in the late 1800s, Dave Misell invented this contraption called a
'flashlight' -- last I checked they weren't being hoarded
They won't stop me tripping over my size 12s, though.
--
Keith E.
Excrementum casus
Ṃᴆ
2020-04-04 05:26:40 UTC
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
they got joint supplements these days, and maybe stick with
food that science has determined to be edible
I eat meat. Ain't a thing wrong with that. And I ate two McD's
cheeseburgers last Monday. If they didn't kill me, nothing
will.
a few McD's managers have been upgrading their meat outside the
normal supply chain.. are your local gopher numbers dwindling?
Couldn't have been gopher, the quality wasn't high enough.
wonder how CV's gonna change fast food, in general

I see much more efficient drive-thrus with more people refusing to go
inside out of habit

the 6-foot distance thing's gonna remain burned in most people's heads,
so malls, theaters, and dine-in-only restaurants might be a thing of the
past -- and big cities could be in real trouble if most people end up
rejecting elevators
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
I missed the fireworks last night _and_ I'm
guessing you could stand to lose a few pounds
Hey, I'm up to 155. It's nap season.
yeesh.. hope you're not half my height, as well
About 6' if I could stand up straight.
drink more belts!
You serious? I almost fell off the floor.
maybe some sort of forced daily exercise, too.. like putting
the chili and Crown stash in the corner of the basement
furthest from the stairs
Now you're talking about drastic measures. The chili would get
cold and I'd be risking stumbles and falls crossing all the way
to the stash. Sounds dangerous.
back in the late 1800s, Dave Misell invented this contraption
called a 'flashlight' -- last I checked they weren't being hoarded
They won't stop me tripping over my size 12s, though.
ain't like you need to run anymore.. chop off your feet and cap the
stumps with rounded stainless steel
i***@aol.com
2020-04-07 23:44:41 UTC
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
they got joint supplements these days, and maybe stick with
food that science has determined to be edible
I eat meat. Ain't a thing wrong with that. And I ate two McD's
cheeseburgers last Monday. If they didn't kill me, nothing
will.
a few McD's managers have been upgrading their meat outside the
normal supply chain.. are your local gopher numbers dwindling?
Couldn't have been gopher, the quality wasn't high enough.
wonder how CV's gonna change fast food, in general
Maybe it'll get better.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post by Ṃᴆ
I see much more efficient drive-thrus with more people refusing to go
inside out of habit
the 6-foot distance thing's gonna remain burned in most people's heads,
so malls, theaters, and dine-in-only restaurants might be a thing of the
past -- and big cities could be in real trouble if most people end up
rejecting elevators
Nah, after things open up everyone will get used to close proximity at
work and in the bar. Then things will return to abnormal.
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
[...]
Rollers! Motorized ones! With drunk protecting outriggers.
--
Keith E.
Excrementum casus
Ṃᴆ
2020-05-02 20:22:33 UTC
Post by i***@aol.com
On Fri, 3 Apr 2020 23:26:40 -0600, ??
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
they got joint supplements these days, and maybe stick
with food that science has determined to be edible
I eat meat. Ain't a thing wrong with that. And I ate two
McD's cheeseburgers last Monday. If they didn't kill me,
nothing will.
a few McD's managers have been upgrading their meat outside
the normal supply chain.. are your local gopher numbers
dwindling?
Couldn't have been gopher, the quality wasn't high enough.
wonder how CV's gonna change fast food, in general
Maybe it'll get better.
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
with beef prices the way they're going we'll be at $10 regular
cheeseburgers by July
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
I see much more efficient drive-thrus with more people refusing to
go inside out of habit
the 6-foot distance thing's gonna remain burned in most people's
heads, so malls, theaters, and dine-in-only restaurants might be a
thing of the past -- and big cities could be in real trouble if
most people end up rejecting elevators
Nah, after things open up everyone will get used to close proximity
at work and in the bar. Then things will return to abnormal.
the 6ft 'rule's here to stay, which is great for commercial landlords --
businesses technically needing 1,500sq ft will have to lease 9,000
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
and antinigger ballistic missiles
i***@aol.com
2020-05-15 23:57:45 UTC
On Sat, 2 May 2020 14:22:33 -0600, ??
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
On Fri, 3 Apr 2020 23:26:40 -0600, ??
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
they got joint supplements these days, and maybe stick
with food that science has determined to be edible
I eat meat. Ain't a thing wrong with that. And I ate two
McD's cheeseburgers last Monday. If they didn't kill me,
nothing will.
a few McD's managers have been upgrading their meat outside
the normal supply chain.. are your local gopher numbers
dwindling?
Couldn't have been gopher, the quality wasn't high enough.
wonder how CV's gonna change fast food, in general
Maybe it'll get better.
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
with beef prices the way they're going we'll be at $10 regular
cheeseburgers by July
If that happens, a couple beef growers around here are going to find
cattle with missing hind quarters.
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
I see much more efficient drive-thrus with more people refusing to
go inside out of habit
the 6-foot distance thing's gonna remain burned in most people's
heads, so malls, theaters, and dine-in-only restaurants might be a
thing of the past -- and big cities could be in real trouble if
most people end up rejecting elevators
Nah, after things open up everyone will get used to close proximity
at work and in the bar. Then things will return to abnormal.
the 6ft 'rule's here to stay, which is great for commercial landlords --
businesses technically needing 1,500sq ft will have to lease 9,000
I had to go to the city last week and noticed a lot of people ignoring
the six foot distance. Unless the virus rebounds, that is gonna go by
the wayside real fast.
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
[...]
Utopia!
--
Keith E.
Excrementum casus
Ṃᴆ
2020-06-13 09:33:15 UTC
Post by i***@aol.com
On Sat, 2 May 2020 14:22:33 -0600, ??
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
they got joint supplements these days, and maybe stick
with food that science has determined to be edible
I eat meat. Ain't a thing wrong with that. And I ate
two McD's cheeseburgers last Monday. If they didn't kill
me, nothing will.
a few McD's managers have been upgrading their meat
outside the normal supply chain.. are your local gopher
numbers dwindling?
Couldn't have been gopher, the quality wasn't high enough.
wonder how CV's gonna change fast food, in general
Maybe it'll get better.
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
with beef prices the way they're going we'll be at $10 regular
cheeseburgers by July
If that happens, a couple beef growers around here are going to find
cattle with missing hind quarters.
better get to clippin' those legs -- almost there
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
I see much more efficient drive-thrus with more people refusing
to go inside out of habit
the 6-foot distance thing's gonna remain burned in most
people's heads, so malls, theaters, and dine-in-only
restaurants might be a thing of the past -- and big cities
could be in real trouble if most people end up rejecting
elevators
Nah, after things open up everyone will get used to close
proximity at work and in the bar. Then things will return to
abnormal.
the 6ft 'rule's here to stay, which is great for commercial
landlords -- businesses technically needing 1,500sq ft will have to
lease 9,000
I had to go to the city last week and noticed a lot of people
ignoring the six foot distance. Unless the virus rebounds, that is
gonna go by the wayside real fast.
states with the major rioting cities are already seeing outbreaks so,
while they were getting their TVs and cell phones, they were unwittingly
killing off their parents and grandparents
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
black lives to powdered matter
Douglas D.. Anderson
2020-06-13 13:38:02 UTC
On Sat, 13 Jun 2020 03:33:15 -0600, ??
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
On Sat, 2 May 2020 14:22:33 -0600, ??
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
they got joint supplements these days, and maybe stick
with food that science has determined to be edible
I eat meat. Ain't a thing wrong with that. And I ate
two McD's cheeseburgers last Monday. If they didn't kill
me, nothing will.
a few McD's managers have been upgrading their meat
outside the normal supply chain.. are your local gopher
numbers dwindling?
Couldn't have been gopher, the quality wasn't high enough.
wonder how CV's gonna change fast food, in general
Maybe it'll get better.
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
with beef prices the way they're going we'll be at $10 regular
cheeseburgers by July
If that happens, a couple beef growers around here are going to find
cattle with missing hind quarters.
better get to clippin' those legs -- almost there
One of the endless commands in the OT Law forbids eating parts of
living animals... picture some poor old Jewish farmer, his wife
screeching at him, "How's the damn goat supposed to walk around now?
She's already got one wooden leg!!" Old Farmer answers "No she
ain't... I took the wooden leg for firewood to cook this one... I got
her propped up on the manger for now."
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Ṃᴆ
2020-06-20 22:13:52 UTC
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
[...]
viable way to keep the meat fresh, though.. four separate legs, each
enough for a couple meals, a strategic slice in half at about the ribs
with some quick bandage work to keep the head-half alive a few weeks,
and finally the fresh upper-half where all the tender cuts reside
..maybe using the skulls to build drum sets or the armrests on
mid-century Scandinavian recliners
i***@aol.com
2020-07-05 16:04:32 UTC
On Sat, 13 Jun 2020 09:38:02 -0400, Douglas D.. Anderson
Post by Douglas D.. Anderson
One of the endless commands in the OT Law forbids eating parts of
living animals... picture some poor old Jewish farmer, his wife
screeching at him, "How's the damn goat supposed to walk around now?
She's already got one wooden leg!!" Old Farmer answers "No she
ain't... I took the wooden leg for firewood to cook this one... I got
her propped up on the manger for now."
Old farmers wife: "You better not be thinking this means you can stop
eating my pussy!
--
Keith E.
Excrementum casus
i***@aol.com
2020-07-05 16:04:32 UTC
On Sat, 13 Jun 2020 03:33:15 -0600, ??
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
On Sat, 2 May 2020 14:22:33 -0600, ??
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
wonder how CV's gonna change fast food, in general
Maybe it'll get better.
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
with beef prices the way they're going we'll be at $10 regular
cheeseburgers by July
If that happens, a couple beef growers around here are going to find
cattle with missing hind quarters.
better get to clippin' those legs -- almost there
I took out a loan and bought a porterhouse.
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
[...]
The rebound has already started. I knew things were opening up too
fast.
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
[...]
Just don't snort.
--
Keith E.
Excrementum casus
Ṃᴆ
2020-07-29 18:17:50 UTC
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
wonder how CV's gonna change fast food, in general
Maybe it'll get better.
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
with beef prices the way they're going we'll be at $10 regular
cheeseburgers by July
If that happens, a couple beef growers around here are going to
find cattle with missing hind quarters.
better get to clippin' those legs -- almost there
I took out a loan and bought a porterhouse.
should've tried a reverse mortgage or shopped some venture capitalists
Post by Douglas D.. Anderson
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
[...]
it was the riots, "protests", beach-goers, bar-hoppers, and commie
autonomous zones -- regular businesses were disinfecting everything,
handing out Purell and marking floors for social distancing while the
imbeciles were shoulder to shoulder burning buildings, looting, and
clubbing old women while their yelling and screaming was spreading COVID
critters everywhere
Post by Douglas D.. Anderson
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
greasy shit-stained powder tends to coagulate
i***@aol.com
2020-08-12 03:47:17 UTC
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
with beef prices the way they're going we'll be at $10 regular
cheeseburgers by July
If that happens, a couple beef growers around here are going to
find cattle with missing hind quarters.
better get to clippin' those legs -- almost there
I took out a loan and bought a porterhouse.
should've tried a reverse mortgage or shopped some venture capitalists
They'd want a return on their investment, and I refuse to barf up a
Porterhouse.
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by Douglas D.. Anderson
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
[...]
... wish they'd spread it to each other more...
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by Douglas D.. Anderson
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
back in the late 1800s, Dave Misell invented this
contraption called a 'flashlight' -- last I checked
they weren't being hoarded
They won't stop me tripping over my size 12s, though.
ain't like you need to run anymore.. chop off your feet
and cap the stumps with rounded stainless steel
Rollers! Motorized ones! With drunk protecting outriggers.
and antinigger ballistic missiles
Utopia!
black lives to powdered matter
Just don't snort.
greasy shit-stained powder tends to coagulate
Niggers would buy it.
--
Keith E.
Excrementum casus
Ṃᴆ
2020-09-15 19:44:35 UTC
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
with beef prices the way they're going we'll be at $10
regular cheeseburgers by July
If that happens, a couple beef growers around here are going
to find cattle with missing hind quarters.
better get to clippin' those legs -- almost there
I took out a loan and bought a porterhouse.
should've tried a reverse mortgage or shopped some venture
capitalists
They'd want a return on their investment, and I refuse to barf up a
Porterhouse.
the mortgage lenders wouldn't care with rural home values skyrocketing

the best investment you could make right now would be selling Casa E and
buying a house within a block or two of the Frank Murphy Hall of Justice
and 36th District Court in downtown Detroit

just a matter of time before AntiFa builds another autonomous zone.. a
new country that'll need a President and shit-tons of foreign aid that
the new President could spend in any way he sees fit
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
[...]
as President of a Detroit autonomous zone you could write an Executive
Order demanding its citizens trash their masks
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
'specially if they were cut & shaped like chicken nuggets
i***@aol.com
2020-10-07 23:11:39 UTC
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
with beef prices the way they're going we'll be at $10
regular cheeseburgers by July
If that happens, a couple beef growers around here are going
to find cattle with missing hind quarters.
better get to clippin' those legs -- almost there
I took out a loan and bought a porterhouse.
should've tried a reverse mortgage or shopped some venture
capitalists
They'd want a return on their investment, and I refuse to barf up a
Porterhouse.
the mortgage lenders wouldn't care with rural home values skyrocketing
There was 60 acres for sale across the road, and I didn't have enough
spare change to buy. I ain't going into debt, I pay cash or don't
buy. But a couple months ago _two_ friggin' cuts went in. I someone
starts building I'm gonna hafta do a bit of demolition.
Post by Ṃᴆ
the best investment you could make right now would be selling Casa E and
buying a house within a block or two of the Frank Murphy Hall of Justice
and 36th District Court in downtown Detroit
just a matter of time before AntiFa builds another autonomous zone.. a
new country that'll need a President and shit-tons of foreign aid that
the new President could spend in any way he sees fit
Likker and broads sounds good. After all, it's the traditional use
for taxpayer monies.
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
The rebound has already started. I knew things were opening up
too fast.
it was the riots, "protests", beach-goers, bar-hoppers, and commie
autonomous zones -- regular businesses were disinfecting
everything, handing out Purell and marking floors for social
distancing while the imbeciles were shoulder to shoulder burning
buildings, looting, and clubbing old women while their yelling and
screaming was spreading COVID critters everywhere
... wish they'd spread it to each other more...
as President of a Detroit autonomous zone you could write an Executive
Order demanding its citizens trash their masks
I'd rather them to trash each other.
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
ain't like you need to run anymore.. chop off your
feet and cap the stumps with rounded stainless steel
Rollers! Motorized ones! With drunk protecting
outriggers.
and antinigger ballistic missiles
Utopia!
black lives to powdered matter
Just don't snort.
greasy shit-stained powder tends to coagulate
Niggers would buy it.
'specially if they were cut & shaped like chicken nuggets
Time to open a fast food joint.
--
Keith E.
Excrementum casus
Ṃᴆ
2020-12-13 11:40:30 UTC
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
with beef prices the way they're going we'll be at $10
regular cheeseburgers by July
If that happens, a couple beef growers around here are
going to find cattle with missing hind quarters.
better get to clippin' those legs -- almost there
I took out a loan and bought a porterhouse.
should've tried a reverse mortgage or shopped some venture
capitalists
They'd want a return on their investment, and I refuse to barf up
a Porterhouse.
the mortgage lenders wouldn't care with rural home values
skyrocketing
There was 60 acres for sale across the road, and I didn't have
enough spare change to buy. I ain't going into debt, I pay cash or
don't buy. But a couple months ago _two_ friggin' cuts went in. I
someone starts building I'm gonna hafta do a bit of demolition.
I see an opportunity to start and grow a rat colony under the
foundations -- feral cat bait -- for target practice and the occasional
"inadvertent" head-shots that can be chalked up as hunting accidents
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
the best investment you could make right now would be selling Casa
E and buying a house within a block or two of the Frank Murphy Hall
of Justice and 36th District Court in downtown Detroit
just a matter of time before AntiFa builds another autonomous
zone.. a new country that'll need a President and shit-tons of
foreign aid that the new President could spend in any way he sees
fit
Likker and broads sounds good. After all, it's the traditional use
for taxpayer monies.
seeing as it's Biden, you'll be able to play Hef in a sizable bunny
mansion with its own likker distillery
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
The rebound has already started. I knew things were opening
up too fast.
it was the riots, "protests", beach-goers, bar-hoppers, and
commie autonomous zones -- regular businesses were
disinfecting everything, handing out Purell and marking floors
for social distancing while the imbeciles were shoulder to
shoulder burning buildings, looting, and clubbing old women
while their yelling and screaming was spreading COVID critters
everywhere
... wish they'd spread it to each other more...
as President of a Detroit autonomous zone you could write an
Executive Order demanding its citizens trash their masks
I'd rather them to trash each other.
then give 'em more guns, free ammo, and defund their police
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
ain't like you need to run anymore.. chop off your
feet and cap the stumps with rounded stainless
steel
Rollers! Motorized ones! With drunk protecting
outriggers.
and antinigger ballistic missiles
Utopia!
black lives to powdered matter
Just don't snort.
greasy shit-stained powder tends to coagulate
Niggers would buy it.
'specially if they were cut & shaped like chicken nuggets
Time to open a fast food joint.
just looked into those commercial pressure fryers

the profits off chicken rolled in a simple flour and pepper mix out of
some government-financed shop in the Detroit/Chicago area would be ludicrous

the lard can last for weeks and there's a shit-ton of cheap wholesale
fryers available everywhere

advertising's just a cardboard sign, "Chicken-to-Go", and word-of-mouth

with COVID around, they wouldn't even be allowed in the building, so
you're handing out cheap paper bags of fried chicken through a walk-up
window and collecting 250% in cash and debit card/EBT swipes
i***@aol.com
2020-12-14 16:54:43 UTC
Post by Ṃᴆ
the mortgage lenders wouldn't care with rural home values
skyrocketing
There was 60 acres for sale across the road, and I didn't have
enough spare change to buy. I ain't going into debt, I pay cash or
don't buy. But a couple months ago _two_ friggin' cuts went in. I
someone starts building I'm gonna hafta do a bit of demolition.
I see an opportunity to start and grow a rat colony under the
foundations -- feral cat bait -- for target practice and the occasional
"inadvertent" head-shots that can be chalked up as hunting accidents
I might even get the cop down the road to vouch for me.
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
the best investment you could make right now would be selling Casa
E and buying a house within a block or two of the Frank Murphy Hall
of Justice and 36th District Court in downtown Detroit
just a matter of time before AntiFa builds another autonomous
zone.. a new country that'll need a President and shit-tons of
foreign aid that the new President could spend in any way he sees
fit
Likker and broads sounds good. After all, it's the traditional use
for taxpayer monies.
seeing as it's Biden, you'll be able to play Hef in a sizable bunny
mansion with its own likker distillery
Umm... I thought we figured Hef to be queer. And I ain't going there.
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
as President of a Detroit autonomous zone you could write an
Executive Order demanding its citizens trash their masks
I'd rather them to trash each other.
then give 'em more guns, free ammo, and defund their police
Dog's honest truth - the Packard plant area in Detroit, abandonded
since the 1950's, has signs posted saying the police won't patrol the
area. Let anarchy reign!
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
black lives to powdered matter
Just don't snort.
greasy shit-stained powder tends to coagulate
Niggers would buy it.
'specially if they were cut & shaped like chicken nuggets
Time to open a fast food joint.
just looked into those commercial pressure fryers
the profits off chicken rolled in a simple flour and pepper mix out of
some government-financed shop in the Detroit/Chicago area would be ludicrous
the lard can last for weeks and there's a shit-ton of cheap wholesale
fryers available everywhere
advertising's just a cardboard sign, "Chicken-to-Go", and word-of-mouth
with COVID around, they wouldn't even be allowed in the building, so
you're handing out cheap paper bags of fried chicken through a walk-up
window and collecting 250% in cash and debit card/EBT swipes
Good luck with your new endeavor. Give the jigs my disregards.
--
Keith E.
Excrementum casus
Ṃᴆ
2021-03-12 19:01:41 UTC
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
the mortgage lenders wouldn't care with rural home values
skyrocketing
There was 60 acres for sale across the road, and I didn't have
enough spare change to buy. I ain't going into debt, I pay cash
or don't buy. But a couple months ago _two_ friggin' cuts went
in. I someone starts building I'm gonna hafta do a bit of
demolition.
I see an opportunity to start and grow a rat colony under the
foundations -- feral cat bait -- for target practice and the
occasional "inadvertent" head-shots that can be chalked up as
hunting accidents
I might even get the cop down the road to vouch for me.
shouldn't be hard to find a lawyer who could spin you into a victim that
deserves land reparations
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
the best investment you could make right now would be selling
Casa E and buying a house within a block or two of the Frank
Murphy Hall of Justice and 36th District Court in downtown
Detroit
just a matter of time before AntiFa builds another autonomous
zone.. a new country that'll need a President and shit-tons of
foreign aid that the new President could spend in any way he
sees fit
Likker and broads sounds good. After all, it's the traditional
use for taxpayer monies.
seeing as it's Biden, you'll be able to play Hef in a sizable
bunny mansion with its own likker distillery
Umm... I thought we figured Hef to be queer. And I ain't going there.
just don't wear a faggity robe and smoke cigars instead of a pipe
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
as President of a Detroit autonomous zone you could write an
Executive Order demanding its citizens trash their masks
I'd rather them to trash each other.
then give 'em more guns, free ammo, and defund their police
Dog's honest truth - the Packard plant area in Detroit, abandonded
since the 1950's, has signs posted saying the police won't patrol
the area. Let anarchy reign!
never said there weren't a few positives to the fake Biden admin
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
[...]
I'd hire three illegal aliens to run the joint at $5/hr and they could
split a quarter of the tips
i***@aol.com
2021-03-14 00:47:40 UTC
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
the mortgage lenders wouldn't care with rural home values
skyrocketing
There was 60 acres for sale across the road, and I didn't have
enough spare change to buy. I ain't going into debt, I pay cash
or don't buy. But a couple months ago _two_ friggin' cuts went
in. I someone starts building I'm gonna hafta do a bit of
demolition.
I see an opportunity to start and grow a rat colony under the
foundations -- feral cat bait -- for target practice and the
occasional "inadvertent" head-shots that can be chalked up as
hunting accidents
I might even get the cop down the road to vouch for me.
shouldn't be hard to find a lawyer who could spin you into a victim that
deserves land reparations
Hmm... couple hundred square miles... I could handle that.
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
the best investment you could make right now would be selling
Casa E and buying a house within a block or two of the Frank
Murphy Hall of Justice and 36th District Court in downtown
Detroit
just a matter of time before AntiFa builds another autonomous
zone.. a new country that'll need a President and shit-tons of
foreign aid that the new President could spend in any way he
sees fit
Likker and broads sounds good. After all, it's the traditional
use for taxpayer monies.
seeing as it's Biden, you'll be able to play Hef in a sizable
bunny mansion with its own likker distillery
Umm... I thought we figured Hef to be queer. And I ain't going there.
just don't wear a faggity robe and smoke cigars instead of a pipe
I dunno... it seemed like he always celebrities hanging around. Male
type.
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
as President of a Detroit autonomous zone you could write an
Executive Order demanding its citizens trash their masks
I'd rather them to trash each other.
then give 'em more guns, free ammo, and defund their police
Dog's honest truth - the Packard plant area in Detroit, abandonded
since the 1950's, has signs posted saying the police won't patrol
the area. Let anarchy reign!
never said there weren't a few positives to the fake Biden admin
Those signs have been up over 15 years. The D is way ahead of Biden.
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
[...]
Don't over pay them.
--
Keith E.
Excrementum casus
Ṃᴆ
2021-04-25 22:25:39 UTC
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
the mortgage lenders wouldn't care with rural home values
skyrocketing
There was 60 acres for sale across the road, and I didn't
have enough spare change to buy. I ain't going into debt, I
pay cash or don't buy. But a couple months ago _two_
friggin' cuts went in. I someone starts building I'm gonna
hafta do a bit of demolition.
I see an opportunity to start and grow a rat colony under the
foundations -- feral cat bait -- for target practice and the
occasional "inadvertent" head-shots that can be chalked up as
hunting accidents
I might even get the cop down the road to vouch for me.
shouldn't be hard to find a lawyer who could spin you into a victim
that deserves land reparations
Hmm... couple hundred square miles... I could handle that.
the key's not to fence it off so there's plenty of targets
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
the best investment you could make right now would be
selling Casa E and buying a house within a block or two of
the Frank Murphy Hall of Justice and 36th District Court in
downtown Detroit
just a matter of time before AntiFa builds another
autonomous zone.. a new country that'll need a President
and shit-tons of foreign aid that the new President could
spend in any way he sees fit
Likker and broads sounds good. After all, it's the
traditional use for taxpayer monies.
seeing as it's Biden, you'll be able to play Hef in a sizable
bunny mansion with its own likker distillery
Umm... I thought we figured Hef to be queer. And I ain't going there.
just don't wear a faggity robe and smoke cigars instead of a pipe
I dunno... it seemed like he always celebrities hanging around.
Male type.
prolly to show off his feigned prowess
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
as President of a Detroit autonomous zone you could write
an Executive Order demanding its citizens trash their
masks
I'd rather them to trash each other.
then give 'em more guns, free ammo, and defund their police
Dog's honest truth - the Packard plant area in Detroit,
abandonded since the 1950's, has signs posted saying the police
won't patrol the area. Let anarchy reign!
never said there weren't a few positives to the fake Biden admin
Those signs have been up over 15 years. The D is way ahead of
Biden.
not on decomposition rate
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
they ain't gettin' $5 each
i***@aol.com
2021-04-28 01:05:14 UTC
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
the mortgage lenders wouldn't care with rural home values skyrocketing
There was 60 acres for sale across the road, and I didn't
have enough spare change to buy. I ain't going into debt, I
pay cash or don't buy. But a couple months ago _two_
friggin' cuts went in. I someone starts building I'm gonna
hafta do a bit of demolition.
I see an opportunity to start and grow a rat colony under the
foundations -- feral cat bait -- for target practice and the
occasional "inadvertent" head-shots that can be chalked up as
hunting accidents
I might even get the cop down the road to vouch for me.
shouldn't be hard to find a lawyer who could spin you into a victim
that deserves land reparations
Hmm... couple hundred square miles... I could handle that.
the key's not to fence it off so there's plenty of targets
There are always fence cutters and jumpers. That gives you a clear
case of trespassing.
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
[...]
I think he just wanted drool on Ron Jeremy.
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
as President of a Detroit autonomous zone you could write
an Executive Order demanding its citizens trash their
masks
I'd rather them to trash each other.
then give 'em more guns, free ammo, and defund their police
Dog's honest truth - the Packard plant area in Detroit,
abandonded since the 1950's, has signs posted saying the police
won't patrol the area. Let anarchy reign!
never said there weren't a few positives to the fake Biden admin
Those signs have been up over 15 years. The D is way ahead of Biden.
not on decomposition rate
The river is convenient. Lotsa big hungry carp.
--
Keith E.
Excrementum casus
Ṃᴆ
2021-05-17 15:24:21 UTC
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
[...]
compost doesn't have rights and fences can be mistaken for barriers to entry
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
[...]
they must've used Ron to get ugly guys hooked on porn - "if he can do
'em, anyone can"
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
and plenty of black carp food
i***@aol.com
2021-05-17 23:07:37 UTC
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
[...]
That's the whole point. It holds up your "TRESPASSERS WILL BE SHOT"
signs, too.
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
seeing as it's Biden, you'll be able to play Hef in a
sizable bunny mansion with its own likker distillery
Umm... I thought we figured Hef to be queer. And I ain't
going there.
just don't wear a faggity robe and smoke cigars instead of a pipe
I dunno... it seemed like he always celebrities hanging around.
Male type.
prolly to show off his feigned prowess
I think he just wanted drool on Ron Jeremy.
they must've used Ron to get ugly guys hooked on porn - "if he can do
'em, anyone can"
Anyone with a foot long dick, at least.
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
as President of a Detroit autonomous zone you could
write an Executive Order demanding its citizens trash
their masks
I'd rather them to trash each other.
then give 'em more guns, free ammo, and defund their
police
Dog's honest truth - the Packard plant area in Detroit,
abandonded since the 1950's, has signs posted saying the
police won't patrol the area. Let anarchy reign!
never said there weren't a few positives to the fake Biden
admin
Those signs have been up over 15 years. The D is way ahead of Biden.
not on decomposition rate
The river is convenient. Lotsa big hungry carp.
and plenty of black carp food
That's how the carp grew so large.
--
Keith E.
Excrementum casus
Ṃᴆ
2021-06-10 00:20:29 UTC
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
[...]
then put something valuable in plain sight and target it with
line-triggered crossbows
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
seeing as it's Biden, you'll be able to play Hef in a
sizable bunny mansion with its own likker distillery
Umm... I thought we figured Hef to be queer. And I
ain't going there.
just don't wear a faggity robe and smoke cigars instead of a pipe
I dunno... it seemed like he always celebrities hanging
around. Male type.
prolly to show off his feigned prowess
I think he just wanted drool on Ron Jeremy.
they must've used Ron to get ugly guys hooked on porn - "if he can
do 'em, anyone can"
Anyone with a foot long dick, at least.
the footlong's what enticed the girls to come within 20 feet of him..
the money they paid 'em back then 'cause new videos weren't pirated to
streaming sites the day they were released closed the gap
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
guess nig meat's like a growth hormone
i***@aol.com
2021-06-10 16:54:49 UTC
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
[...]
Baiting is illegal.
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
seeing as it's Biden, you'll be able to play Hef in a
sizable bunny mansion with its own likker distillery
Umm... I thought we figured Hef to be queer. And I
ain't going there.
just don't wear a faggity robe and smoke cigars instead of a pipe
I dunno... it seemed like he always celebrities hanging
around. Male type.
prolly to show off his feigned prowess
I think he just wanted drool on Ron Jeremy.
they must've used Ron to get ugly guys hooked on porn - "if he can
do 'em, anyone can"
Anyone with a foot long dick, at least.
the footlong's what enticed the girls to come within 20 feet of him..
the money they paid 'em back then 'cause new videos weren't pirated to
streaming sites the day they were released closed the gap
Friggin' amateurs...
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
as President of a Detroit autonomous zone you
could write an Executive Order demanding its
citizens trash their masks
I'd rather them to trash each other.
then give 'em more guns, free ammo, and defund their
police
Dog's honest truth - the Packard plant area in Detroit,
abandonded since the 1950's, has signs posted saying the
police won't patrol the area. Let anarchy reign!
never said there weren't a few positives to the fake Biden admin
Those signs have been up over 15 years. The D is way ahead of Biden.
not on decomposition rate
The river is convenient. Lotsa big hungry carp.
and plenty of black carp food
That's how the carp grew so large.
guess nig meat's like a growth hormone
You should see what happens when you toss in some fried chicken.
--
Keith E.
Excrementum casus
Ṃᴆ
2021-06-25 20:25:34 UTC
Post by i***@aol.com
On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 18:20:29 -0600, ??
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
[...]
reload the crossbows and take out the feds too
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
[...]
maybe one in a thousand has the longevity to make it to millionaire
these days, but not before going through the whole BDSM, grandpa,
nigger-pied, gaped, double-fisted, midget-gang banged bukkake, golden
showers and scat crap
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
if it increases penis size, I prolly got a few hundred emails about it
i***@aol.com
2021-06-26 02:53:14 UTC
On Fri, 25 Jun 2021 14:25:34 -0600, ??
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 18:20:29 -0600, ??
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
[...]
Prolly could advertise that, become a hero to millions.
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
[...]
Capitalism at its finest. And you forgot dogs, donkeys and horses.
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
[...]
I'm getting some now that threaten to show my porn using habit to
everyone in my address book unless I send money to a bitcoin account.

My dick is already massive.
--
Keith E.
Excrementum casus
Ṃᴆ
2021-07-11 06:47:41 UTC
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
[...]
intelligence agencies these days are more corrupt than the criminals and
terrorists they arrest
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
[...]
hard to believe there's a market for that
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
pretty sure it's the tiny address book that saves ya
i***@aol.com
2021-07-12 23:16:44 UTC
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
[...]
Arrest?
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
[...]
Hard to believe there's one for scat, but it's there. I'd like to see
what a used up porn bimbo puts on her resume.
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
[...]
Damn, and here I am thinking it'd be a good endorsement.
--
Keith E.
Excrementum casus
Ṃᴆ
2021-07-22 03:36:06 UTC
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
[...]
"detain", until suicided
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
[...]
1. ability to handle high volume of loads

2. proficient oral extractor
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
brings it right back to the subject line
i***@aol.com
2021-07-23 21:55:14 UTC
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
[...]
I don't think we should bother with the "detain" part.
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
[...]
I'm waiting for the first bull elephant and midget.
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
[...]
The subject line is impossible to accomplish.
--
Keith E.
Excrementum casus
Douglas D. Anderson
2021-07-24 10:22:14 UTC
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
[...]
The originator of this thread-

***@gmail.com

(Apr 26, 2019, 8:58:08 AM
I fuck slutty girls honestly
I Fuck slot of
Girls who say they are not sluts I just met I don’t know Their name
and i cum
In there pussy escorts too tranny’s only one couple
I met up with she started sucking me she started ducking me it was
amazing I csme in there mouths and asses and married women actually I
don’t use bc im trying to impregnate who I am inside of they love it
married girls ones lying about bring not a godesss of 14 I just csme
In or some
Shit so girls let me use you no talk no friends no protection just me
ducking you and filling your pussy I’m a great Fuck snd. Cum heavy and
every Slut whore escort my x gf all say my chin is the best they have
ever had let me make your baby out of my
Top quality juices )

sounded drunk, and may have segued from an initial motivation to
confess necrocoitus with previously unknown corpses.
When he wrote in the subject line "past time", it's impossible to tell
if he meant "pastime", or was getting sentimental and referring to
some time in the past, like reminiscing about a favorite school
teacher.

"We choose truth over facts" - Joe Biden
i***@aol.com
2021-07-24 18:19:34 UTC
On Sat, 24 Jul 2021 06:22:14 -0400, Douglas D. Anderson
Post by Douglas D. Anderson
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
[...]
Sounds to me like he's trying drunk one handed typing while watching
bad porn.

o>
--
Keith E.
Excrementum casus
Ṃᴆ
2021-08-05 22:36:22 UTC
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
[...]
I'm all for MOABing every intelligence agency and starting from scratch
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
[...]
where the elephant impregnates the midget
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
not in Nevada
i***@aol.com
2021-08-06 19:44:12 UTC
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
intelligence agencies these days are more corrupt than the
criminals and terrorists they arrest
Arrest?
"detain", until suicided
I don't think we should bother with the "detain" part.
I'm all for MOABing every intelligence agency and starting from scratch
Swap them around. We take the Chinks, the Chinks get the Russkies,
and the Russians get the shaft.
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
maybe one in a thousand has the longevity to make it to
millionaire these days, but not before going through the
whole BDSM, grandpa, nigger-pied, gaped, double-fisted,
midget-gang banged bukkake, golden showers and scat crap
Capitalism at its finest. And you forgot dogs, donkeys and horses.
hard to believe there's a market for that
Hard to believe there's one for scat, but it's there. I'd like
to see what a used up porn bimbo puts on her resume.
1. ability to handle high volume of loads
2. proficient oral extractor
I'm waiting for the first bull elephant and midget.
where the elephant impregnates the midget
It's triplets!
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
The river is convenient. Lotsa big hungry carp.
and plenty of black carp food
That's how the carp grew so large.
guess nig meat's like a growth hormone
You should see what happens when you toss in some fried
chicken.
if it increases penis size, I prolly got a few hundred
emails about it
I'm getting some now that threaten to show my porn using
habit to everyone in my address book unless I send money to a
bitcoin account.
My dick is already massive.
pretty sure it's the tiny address book that saves ya
Damn, and here I am thinking it'd be a good endorsement.
brings it right back to the subject line
The subject line is impossible to accomplish.
not in Nevada
You can't stick a bone in something you haven't met.
--
Keith E.
Excrementum casus
Ṃᴆ
2021-08-21 06:16:59 UTC
Post by i***@aol.com
On Thu, 5 Aug 2021 16:36:22 -0600, ??
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
intelligence agencies these days are more corrupt than the
criminals and terrorists they arrest
Arrest?
"detain", until suicided
I don't think we should bother with the "detain" part.
I'm all for MOABing every intelligence agency and starting from scratch
Swap them around. We take the Chinks, the Chinks get the Russkies,
and the Russians get the shaft.
too bad the reality is the chinks, Russkies, and Afghan muzzies getting
all our equipment, including Black Hawks, along with valuable classified
intel because Biden supposedly "fucked up" as opposed to his likely
making millions off a pre-planned abandoning of military assets
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
maybe one in a thousand has the longevity to make it
to millionaire these days, but not before going through
the whole BDSM, grandpa, nigger-pied, gaped,
double-fisted, midget-gang banged bukkake, golden
showers and scat crap
Capitalism at its finest. And you forgot dogs, donkeys
and horses.
hard to believe there's a market for that
Hard to believe there's one for scat, but it's there. I'd
like to see what a used up porn bimbo puts on her resume.
1. ability to handle high volume of loads
2. proficient oral extractor
I'm waiting for the first bull elephant and midget.
where the elephant impregnates the midget
It's triplets!
wonder if they'd come out trunks first
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
The river is convenient. Lotsa big hungry
carp.
and plenty of black carp food
That's how the carp grew so large.
guess nig meat's like a growth hormone
You should see what happens when you toss in some
fried chicken.
if it increases penis size, I prolly got a few hundred
emails about it
I'm getting some now that threaten to show my porn using
habit to everyone in my address book unless I send money
to a bitcoin account.
My dick is already massive.
pretty sure it's the tiny address book that saves ya
Damn, and here I am thinking it'd be a good endorsement.
brings it right back to the subject line
The subject line is impossible to accomplish.
not in Nevada
You can't stick a bone in something you haven't met.
Example hint:

"It's triplets!"

..but I suppose that could be done in any state
Douglas D. Anderson
2021-08-21 16:02:18 UTC
On Sat, 21 Aug 2021 00:16:59 -0600, ??
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
On Thu, 5 Aug 2021 16:36:22 -0600, ??
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
intelligence agencies these days are more corrupt than the
criminals and terrorists they arrest
Arrest?
"detain", until suicided
I don't think we should bother with the "detain" part.
I'm all for MOABing every intelligence agency and starting from scratch
Swap them around. We take the Chinks, the Chinks get the Russkies,
and the Russians get the shaft.
too bad the reality is the chinks, Russkies, and Afghan muzzies getting
all our equipment, including Black Hawks, along with valuable classified
intel because Biden supposedly "fucked up" as opposed to his likely
making millions off a pre-planned abandoning of military assets
Also Biden is so self centered and depraved he could have done this to
get attention off Hunter.
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Ṃᴆ
2021-08-21 23:29:51 UTC
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
intelligence agencies these days are more corrupt than
the criminals and terrorists they arrest
Arrest?
"detain", until suicided
I don't think we should bother with the "detain" part.
I'm all for MOABing every intelligence agency and starting
from scratch
Swap them around. We take the Chinks, the Chinks get the
Russkies, and the Russians get the shaft.
too bad the reality is the chinks, Russkies, and Afghan muzzies
getting all our equipment, including Black Hawks, along with
valuable classified intel because Biden supposedly "fucked up" as
opposed to his likely making millions off a pre-planned abandoning
of military assets
Also Biden is so self centered and depraved he could have done this
to get attention off Hunter.
some of those Afghan soldiers know how to pilot the Black Hawks, and
they've spoken of flying into Pakistan to get 'em some full-size nukes

if what you said is true, Joe could be sacrificing literally millions of
lives (they get a couple nukes through the border and detonate in a
major metro area or two) to protect Hunter from his _dad's_ executive
order barring Americans from trading stock in Chinese companies linked
to the PLA, including a couple with close ties to Hunter's co-founded
Bohai Harvest fund

that, or he didn't want the world to see Hunter likes kiddy pR0n and
may've dabbled in human trafficking using the million$ he's garnered
from foreign nationals off his dad's political clout
i***@aol.com
2021-08-22 01:13:04 UTC
On Sat, 21 Aug 2021 00:16:59 -0600, ??
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
On Thu, 5 Aug 2021 16:36:22 -0600, ??
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
intelligence agencies these days are more corrupt than the
criminals and terrorists they arrest
Arrest?
"detain", until suicided
I don't think we should bother with the "detain" part.
I'm all for MOABing every intelligence agency and starting from scratch
Swap them around. We take the Chinks, the Chinks get the Russkies,
and the Russians get the shaft.
too bad the reality is the chinks, Russkies, and Afghan muzzies getting
all our equipment, including Black Hawks, along with valuable classified
intel because Biden supposedly "fucked up" as opposed to his likely
making millions off a pre-planned abandoning of military assets
The equipment is monetary loss. It has been around long enough to
have given up its secrets 20 years ago. And given maintenance needs I
doubt it'll be much use.
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
maybe one in a thousand has the longevity to make it
to millionaire these days, but not before going through
the whole BDSM, grandpa, nigger-pied, gaped,
double-fisted, midget-gang banged bukkake, golden
showers and scat crap
Capitalism at its finest. And you forgot dogs, donkeys
and horses.
hard to believe there's a market for that
Hard to believe there's one for scat, but it's there. I'd
like to see what a used up porn bimbo puts on her resume.
1. ability to handle high volume of loads
2. proficient oral extractor
I'm waiting for the first bull elephant and midget.
where the elephant impregnates the midget
It's triplets!
wonder if they'd come out trunks first
Prolly come out trunking mama.
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
[...]
The elephant had to meet the midget.
--
Keith E.
Excrementum casus
Ṃᴆ
2021-09-12 03:23:38 UTC
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
[...]
so far they've just been used to kill more muzzies, which was their
original intent
Post by Douglas D. Anderson
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
maybe one in a thousand has the longevity to make
it to millionaire these days, but not before going
through the whole BDSM, grandpa, nigger-pied,
gaped, double-fisted, midget-gang banged bukkake,
golden showers and scat crap
Capitalism at its finest. And you forgot dogs,
donkeys and horses.
hard to believe there's a market for that
Hard to believe there's one for scat, but it's there.
I'd like to see what a used up porn bimbo puts on her
resume.
1. ability to handle high volume of loads
2. proficient oral extractor
I'm waiting for the first bull elephant and midget.
where the elephant impregnates the midget
It's triplets!
wonder if they'd come out trunks first
Prolly come out trunking mama.
or giving themselves trunk jobs
Post by Douglas D. Anderson
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
can't meet a fetus but can damn sure bone one
i***@aol.com
2021-09-15 03:22:01 UTC
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
[...]
They're serving a noble purpose.
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by Douglas D. Anderson
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
maybe one in a thousand has the longevity to make
it to millionaire these days, but not before going
through the whole BDSM, grandpa, nigger-pied,
gaped, double-fisted, midget-gang banged bukkake,
golden showers and scat crap
Capitalism at its finest. And you forgot dogs,
donkeys and horses.
hard to believe there's a market for that
Hard to believe there's one for scat, but it's there.
I'd like to see what a used up porn bimbo puts on her
resume.
1. ability to handle high volume of loads
2. proficient oral extractor
I'm waiting for the first bull elephant and midget.
where the elephant impregnates the midget
It's triplets!
wonder if they'd come out trunks first
Prolly come out trunking mama.
or giving themselves trunk jobs
I don't need to see that.
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by Douglas D. Anderson
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
[...]
Prolly ruin it. A new DIY abortion technique!
--
Keith E.
Excrementum casus
Ṃᴆ
2021-10-06 19:18:00 UTC
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
[...]
if we'd left enough ISIS peeps alive, they'd pretty much eliminate each
other
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
maybe one in a thousand has the longevity to
make it to millionaire these days, but not
before going through the whole BDSM, grandpa,
nigger-pied, gaped, double-fisted, midget-gang
banged bukkake, golden showers and scat crap
Capitalism at its finest. And you forgot dogs,
donkeys and horses.
hard to believe there's a market for that
Hard to believe there's one for scat, but it's
there. I'd like to see what a used up porn bimbo puts
on her resume.
1. ability to handle high volume of loads
2. proficient oral extractor
I'm waiting for the first bull elephant and midget.
where the elephant impregnates the midget
It's triplets!
wonder if they'd come out trunks first
Prolly come out trunking mama.
or giving themselves trunk jobs
I don't need to see that.
wonder if any of 'em's figured out using it like a pocket pussy
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
[...]
if it wants to live it'll have to give a blow job

Ṃᴆ
2019-06-14 08:24:07 UTC
Post by p***@gmail.com
I fuck slutty girls honestly
I Fuck slot of
Girls who say they are not sluts I just met I don’t know Their name and i cum
In there pussy escorts too tranny’s only one couple
I met up with she started sucking me she started ducking me it was amazing I csme in there mouths and asses and married women actually I don’t use bc im trying to impregnate who I am inside of they love it married girls ones lying about bring not a godesss of 14 I just csme
In or some
Shit so girls let me use you no talk no friends no protection just me ducking you and filling your pussy I’m a great Fuck snd. Cum heavy and every Slut whore escort my x gf all say my chin is the best they have ever had let me make your baby out of my
Top quality juices
what an amazingly lonely complete social and educational train wreck you are

you should be dissected and genetically mapped so we can root that shit
out in the future