Windows speech recognMouse grid search to documents
i***@aol.com
2023-11-27 01:47:08 UTC
One of many of his immediate in a losing team 6110111111311 out a way
I still in the abuses. All we in have a lot of young women whose home
is one of the art by using this one might be listening is using the
beginning of the ways of getting weaker ones. The few and has had all
the way to use the ones in visit our way of thinking it was one of the
parties and I6687 6663 yen from 1 to 3. The evening when 661 in the
one thing he uses me to to more detail you now me about why he's one
of these men who won the one of the inning a way to stop signs of a
three-week high. The means more of what is happening with a eighties
as long as one of these are the will get you all and I was long beach
and I was thinking of changing his opening the games in the izi and I
thought I was three and I think it was a needless to is a change in
the one say why. Thing I like it and I be the ones making them news
of money in the one who. It is one of the top of my beginnings in
these games news long has it to.
--
Keith E.
Excrementum casus
Douglas D. Anderson
2023-12-30 20:11:44 UTC
Post by i***@aol.com
[...]
That's easy for you to say.

"We choose truth over facts" - Joe Biden
i***@aol.com
2024-01-01 01:47:59 UTC
On Sat, 30 Dec 2023 15:11:44 -0500, Douglas D. Anderson
Post by Douglas D. Anderson
Post by i***@aol.com
[...]
Not really, I kept tripping over my rs.
--
Keith E.
Excrementum casus
Ṃᴆ
shit.. Keith got vaxxed
i***@aol.com
2024-03-17 23:00:15 UTC
On Tue, 12 Mar 2024 01:11:41 -0500, ??
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
[...]
And it was gooooood.
--
Keith E.
Excrementum casus
Ṃᴆ
2024-03-19 06:26:05 UTC
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
[...]
I'd venture to guess you're way too paranoid about the government in
general and CDC, NIH, WHO, etc.. in particular, to have been vaxxed

at least I _hope_ you're that paranoid
i***@aol.com
2024-03-20 01:28:44 UTC
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
[...]
"Trust us, we're from the gummint!"

Yeah, I'll get right on that.

Jefferson, Monroe, et alii, were that paranoid. I'm in pretty damn
good company.
--
Keith E.
Excrementum casus
Ṃᴆ
2024-03-22 23:29:05 UTC
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
[...]
they blow up meat production plants, derail trains carrying toxic
chemicals, demolish 110-story skyscrapers, ignore nigger looting and
violence, use taxpayer dollars for transgender surgeries in the military
and elementary schools, encourage muzzie-joo war, fund the
Ukraine-Russian war, tank the economy, and continue to blatantly,
fraudulently steal elections while protecting themselves with the most
crooked lawyers and judges the world outside South Africa has ever seen
i***@aol.com
2024-03-24 01:06:44 UTC
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
[...]
Yeah. Targets. That election theft crap is just that, though. Crap.
--
Keith E.
Excrementum casus
Ṃᴆ
2024-03-25 05:07:10 UTC
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
[...]
Trump was ahead by a ton until around 3:30 AM and then crates of Biden
votes were magically found to put him just a little ahead in the key
states needed, electorally

in the span of an hour, Biden made up what should have been an
insurmountable deficit, everyone saw it, and judge after judge allowed
Trump's legal team to get nowhere with allegations

"2000 Mules".. watch it some time to find out what really went down

or read a few paragraphs:

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220511006114/en/2000-Mules-Becomes-the-Most-Successful-Political-Documentary-in-a-Decade-Seen-by-1-Million

next thing ya know, you'll claim men landed on the moon!
i***@aol.com
2024-03-26 01:47:30 UTC
http://youtu.be/v2AC41dglnM
https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220511006114/en/2000-Mules-Becomes-the-Most-Successful-Political-Documentary-in-a-Decade-Seen-by-1-Million
next thing ya know, you'll claim men landed on the moon!
That was Martians.

Trump has been claiming to have hard evidence of election fraud for
three years. Time to put up or shut up.
--
Keith E.
Excrementum casus
Ṃᴆ
2024-03-30 10:24:59 UTC
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
[...]
Dem judges wouldn't allow the evidence for fear of having to put Trump
back in the White House.. it was a well built fraud machine with plenty
of contingencies built in - Joe flat out said, verbatim; “We have put
together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud
organization in the history of American politics."

ask Doug, he'll tell ya
i***@aol.com
2024-04-02 03:43:27 UTC
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
[...]
All he had to do was go to Fox News and lay it all out in front of
them. He was their darling and would've loved to topple Biden before
he was sworn in. He is an embarrassment.
--
Keith E.
Excrementum casus
Ṃᴆ
2024-04-05 06:17:43 UTC
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
[...]
FOX had already turned on him at that point, and the fraud was obvious
enough that he didn't need the backing of mainstream media -- it was
common sense to the people who watched what was happening throughout the
late evening and on until mid morning --and in the exact same states
that came to a screeching halt at the same time in 2016

the only difference between 2016 and 2020 was the number of fraudulent
votes they had prepared to unleash during the big midnight slowdown ..
they didn't think Trump would crush Hillary so handily, so they
over-prepped the Biden machine and ended up with impossible numbers
given the populations in various districts, meaning more people voted
than were alive in certain areas

pretty tough to push allegations through in regions populated with Dem
or RINO judges, and we saw that first hand with how quickly they
dismissed everything that was presented to them

you didn't pay enough attention to the details because both elections
meant nothing to you -- you would've been OK with Hillary just as you're
OK with Biden -- mainly 'cause, in your neck of the woods, it wouldn't
matter if a dick-nosed proboscis monkey was running D.C. .. Crown
wouldn't suddenly go away and there'd be no prospect of a chili shortage