Fleischer
i***@aol.com
2024-03-24 01:06:44 UTC
Doug, if the earth hasn't settled much, dig your way out and watch
some of the _good_ toons.

https://archive.org/details/max-fleischers-color-classics
--
Keith E.
Excrementum casus
Ṃᴆ
2024-03-25 05:06:48 UTC
Post by i***@aol.com
Doug, if the earth hasn't settled much, dig your way out and watch
some of the _good_ toons.
https://archive.org/details/max-fleischers-color-classics
the first one reminded me of:

which of course is their rendering of the all too famous:

i***@aol.com
2024-03-26 01:47:30 UTC
On Mon, 25 Mar 2024 00:06:48 -0500, ??
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Doug, if the earth hasn't settled much, dig your way out and watch
some of the _good_ toons.
https://archive.org/details/max-fleischers-color-classics
http://youtu.be/uT3SBzmDxGk
Which reminds me of Winter, from Vivaldi's Four Seasons.
Post by Ṃᴆ
http://youtu.be/v2AC41dglnM
Which reminds me, The Great Kat did a nice rendition of Vivaldi's
classic:

--
Keith E.
Excrementum casus
Ṃᴆ
2024-03-30 10:26:45 UTC
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Doug, if the earth hasn't settled much, dig your way out and
watch some of the _good_ toons.
https://archive.org/details/max-fleischers-color-classics
http://youtu.be/uT3SBzmDxGk
Which reminds me of Winter, from Vivaldi's Four Seasons.
which reminds me of the San Francisco Symphonic Orchestra's rendition of
Enter Sandman

Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
http://youtu.be/v2AC41dglnM
Which reminds me, The Great Kat did a nice rendition of Vivaldi's
http://youtu.be/PEmqVXY1hAQ
which reminds me of the cozy little Moscow outdoor Metallica concert's
opener with a scant million+ live audience and attack helicopters flying
overhead

i***@aol.com
2024-04-02 03:43:27 UTC
http://youtu.be/qrWYWCBFKKI
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
http://youtu.be/v2AC41dglnM
Which reminds me, The Great Kat did a nice rendition of Vivaldi's
http://youtu.be/PEmqVXY1hAQ
which reminds me of the cozy little Moscow outdoor Metallica concert's
opener with a scant million+ live audience and attack helicopters flying
overhead
http://youtu.be/_W7wqQwa-TU
None of which will prepare you for

--
Keith E.
Excrementum casus
Ṃᴆ
2024-04-05 06:19:51 UTC
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
http://youtu.be/v2AC41dglnM
Which reminds me, The Great Kat did a nice rendition of Vivaldi's
http://youtu.be/PEmqVXY1hAQ
which reminds me of the cozy little Moscow outdoor Metallica concert's
opener with a scant million+ live audience and attack helicopters flying
overhead
http://youtu.be/_W7wqQwa-TU
None of which will prepare you for
http://youtu.be/tbnFxbaiHF0
prepped for decades ago by

Douglas D. Anderson
2024-04-03 02:07:53 UTC
Post by i***@aol.com
Doug, if the earth hasn't settled much, dig your way out and watch
some of the _good_ toons.
https://archive.org/details/max-fleischers-color-classics
A couple of months ago I had to binge-watch all the Farmer Al Falfa
cartoons on YouTube... The brilliant-schizo imagination of cartoonists
back then is infinitely better than the hyper realistic super-computer
generated crap these days.

ObJ: for Easter-
(Murray Head singing:)
"Jesus Christ, superstar,
What would you do for a Klondike Bar?"

"We choose truth over facts" - Joe Biden
i***@aol.com
2024-04-04 00:12:43 UTC
On Tue, 02 Apr 2024 22:07:53 -0400, Douglas D. Anderson
Post by Douglas D. Anderson
Post by i***@aol.com
Doug, if the earth hasn't settled much, dig your way out and watch
some of the _good_ toons.
https://archive.org/details/max-fleischers-color-classics
A couple of months ago I had to binge-watch all the Farmer Al Falfa
cartoons on YouTube... The brilliant-schizo imagination of cartoonists
back then is infinitely better than the hyper realistic super-computer
generated crap these days.
I've been watching some of the WWII propaganda cartoons, they're a
hoot. Private Snafu is great.
Post by Douglas D. Anderson
ObJ: for Easter-
(Murray Head singing:)
"Jesus Christ, superstar,
What would you do for a Klondike Bar?"
ObJ:
A pedophile stops two 10 year old girls in the forest. He says to
them kindly, "Girls, I'll give you a sweet each if I can touch your
hair."

The two girls look at each other and they say fine. He gives them the
sweets and strokes their hair.

"I'll give you two more sweets, if I can stroke your shoulders."

The two girls say fine, he gives them the sweets, and strokes their
shoulders.

Then he says, "I'll give you two more sweets if I can stroke your
backs."

The two girls look at each other and one says to the other, "By the
time he fucks us, we'll be diabetic."
--
Keith E.
Excrementum casus