Father of gay bar shooter glad his son wasn't gay..
Ṃᴆ
2022-11-26 01:40:36 UTC
Our sentiments exactly but, what if the son was simply trying to throw
off the scent of his gay trail? Imagine the shame dad's gonna feel if
junior doesn't complain about getting it up the ass in lock-up.

https://vidmaxviral.com/video/215965-father-of-colorado-gay-bar-shooter-is-just-really-glad-his-son-isn-t-gay
Jeanne Douglas
...and get it up the ass he will.
Richard Catto
who the fuck are you?
Ṃᴆ
2023-01-10 02:47:21 UTC
Post by Richard Catto
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by Ṃᴆ
Our sentiments exactly but, what if the son was simply trying to
throw off the scent of his gay trail? Imagine the shame dad's
gonna feel if junior doesn't complain about getting it up the ass
in lock-up.
https://vidmaxviral.com/video/215965-father-of-colorado-gay-bar-shooter-is-just-really-glad-his-son-isn-t-gay
...and get it up the ass he will.
who the fuck are you?
finally.. your nerves are unshot

You recovered. Spitfire and many others did not.

congratulations on becoming my first unkilled
Richard Catto
2023-01-10 11:27:56 UTC
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by Richard Catto
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by Ṃᴆ
Our sentiments exactly but, what if the son was simply trying to
throw off the scent of his gay trail? Imagine the shame dad's
gonna feel if junior doesn't complain about getting it up the ass
in lock-up.
https://vidmaxviral.com/video/215965-father-of-colorado-gay-bar-shooter-is-just-really-glad-his-son-isn-t-gay
...and get it up the ass he will.
who the fuck are you?
finally.. your nerves are unshot
You recovered. Spitfire and many others did not.
congratulations on becoming my first unkilled
spitfire confessed to being a crackhead (like me), that fact alone made he realise his only option in life was to terminate it. he is no longer alive. or he would have posted here long ago.

vampeleon died aged 40. he was 3 years older than me. now I am 55. I think Keith was this age 22 years ago.

...I HAVE BECOME KEITH...!
Ṃᴆ
2023-01-11 03:21:45 UTC
Post by Richard Catto
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by Richard Catto
Post by Ṃᴆ
who the fuck are you?
finally.. your nerves are unshot
You recovered. Spitfire and many others did not.
congratulations on becoming my first unkilled
spitfire confessed to being a crackhead (like me), that fact alone
made he realise his only option in life was to terminate it. he is no
longer alive. or he would have posted here long ago.
noop.. I dropped his real name (Douglas Dressler) inconspicuously and
his fetish for model train sets

he was gone the next day
Post by Richard Catto
vampeleon died aged 40. he was 3 years older than me. now I am 55. I
think Keith was this age 22 years ago.
...I HAVE BECOME KEITH...!
Gernot was a hoot and one of the few I actually respected

as for you being Keith, I predict you'll last maybe a few more posts
before wandering back to whatever it was you were doing to whomever it
was you were doing it, wherever it was you went in however fashion you
did it whenever the hell you pleased -- why? -- you don't have the
staying power required for someone of my caliber

to hang with me, you'd have to start a training regimen most Decathletes
would shun ..drinking a dozen raw eggs for breakfast at 3:30 in the
morning before setting out on a 10 mile run that included at least a
hundred flight of stairs, hurdling dozens of park benches, carrying a
railroad tie on your shoulders over a thousand yards, and doing five
hundred sit-ups while some kaffir pummeled your abs with a sledgehammer

even Keith had to hang up the gloves after less than a decade with me

so ..see ya in 2028..
Richard Catto
2023-01-25 01:46:27 UTC
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by Richard Catto
Post by Ṃᴆ
who the fuck are you?
finally.. your nerves are unshot
You recovered. Spitfire and many others did not.
congratulations on becoming my first unkilled
spitfire confessed to being a crackhead (like me), that fact alone
made he realise his only option in life was to terminate it. he is no
longer alive. or he would have posted here long ago.
noop.. I dropped his real name (Douglas Dressler) inconspicuously and
his fetish for model train sets
he was gone the next day
Dressler is the name of a former Nazi camp commandant. those train sets were cattle cars.
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by Richard Catto
vampeleon died aged 40. he was 3 years older than me. now I am 55. I
think Keith was this age 22 years ago.
...I HAVE BECOME KEITH...!
Gernot was a hoot and one of the few I actually respected
I unwound him so badly. For a laugh, I reported him to his ISP and the abuse guy emailed both him and me. Lachner was convinced the abuse guy was me and he poured scorn on him. stupid cunt deserved it anyway. useless tards.

guy actually said something like "I won't have people abusing OUR network". I told him it did not belong to him in anyway. But ISPs liked to play moderator. Now social media plays that game but they must be stripped of all moderation powers.

moderators must be tied to the tracks as the cattle cars roll over them.

Dressler can get right on that.
stick your fingers up your poop chute.
Ṃᴆ
2023-01-31 16:02:08 UTC
Post by Richard Catto
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by Richard Catto
On Thursday, 22 December 2022 at 04:10:46 UTC+2,
On Friday, November 25, 2022 at 8:40:39 PM UTC-5, Ṃᴆ
Post by Ṃᴆ
[...]
he had little model trains in a pretend world of make believe.. think
Mr. Rogers, except gay
Post by Richard Catto
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by Richard Catto
vampeleon died aged 40. he was 3 years older than me. now I am
55. I think Keith was this age 22 years ago. ...I HAVE BECOME
KEITH...!
Gernot was a hoot and one of the few I actually respected
I unwound him so badly. For a laugh, I reported him to his ISP and
the abuse guy emailed both him and me. Lachner was convinced the
abuse guy was me and he poured scorn on him. stupid cunt deserved it
anyway. useless tards.
guy actually said something like "I won't have people abusing OUR
network". I told him it did not belong to him in anyway. But ISPs
liked to play moderator. Now social media plays that game but they
must be stripped of all moderation powers.
moderators must be tied to the tracks as the cattle cars roll over them.
Dressler can get right on that.
they're like dropping shit-eating cowards into bullet and bomb-proof
huts with machine guns to pick off whoever they want without
repercussion -- or faggots in heavily armored bunkers with grenade
launchers -- moderators shoot everyone who even remotely pisses 'em off
and tosses 'em in a ditch
we'll count that reply as swallowing a single raw egg
i***@aol.com
2023-11-27 01:50:54 UTC
On Tue, 10 Jan 2023 03:27:56 -0800 (PST), Richard Catto
Post by Richard Catto
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by Richard Catto
Post by Jeanne Douglas
Post by Ṃᴆ
[...]
Wanna bet?
--
Keith E.
Excrementum casus
Ṃᴆ
2024-03-12 06:12:17 UTC
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Richard Catto
Post by Ṃᴆ
who the fuck are you?
finally.. your nerves are unshot
You recovered. Spitfire and many others did not.
congratulations on becoming my first unkilled
spitfire confessed to being a crackhead (like me), that fact alone
made he realise his only option in life was to terminate it. he is
no longer alive. or he would have posted here long ago.
vampeleon died aged 40. he was 3 years older than me. now I am 55.
I think Keith was this age 22 years ago.
...I HAVE BECOME KEITH...!
Wanna bet?
whew! thought you'd been internally reassembled with a shot of mRNA

musta been a heluva deer hunt
i***@aol.com
2024-03-17 23:00:15 UTC
Post by Richard Catto
spitfire confessed to being a crackhead (like me), that fact alone
made he realise his only option in life was to terminate it. he is
no longer alive. or he would have posted here long ago.
vampeleon died aged 40. he was 3 years older than me. now I am 55.
I think Keith was this age 22 years ago.
...I HAVE BECOME KEITH...!
Wanna bet?
whew! thought you'd been internally reassembled with a shot of mRNA
musta been a heluva deer hunt
Couple of those and a few more near death experiences. It's all part
of my normal routine.
--
Keith E.
Excrementum casus
Ṃᴆ
2024-03-19 06:35:32 UTC
Post by Richard Catto
spitfire confessed to being a crackhead (like me), that fact
alone made he realise his only option in life was to terminate
it. he is no longer alive. or he would have posted here long
ago.
vampeleon died aged 40. he was 3 years older than me. now I am
55. I think Keith was this age 22 years ago.
...I HAVE BECOME KEITH...!
Wanna bet?
whew! thought you'd been internally reassembled with a shot of mRNA
musta been a heluva deer hunt
Couple of those and a few more near death experiences. It's all part
of my normal routine.
I've lost three friends around my age (just turned 57) in the past few years

granted, one smoked enough pot every day to look like a small forest
fire on top of drinking enough Keystone Light to fill a hot
tub, and another weighed almost 600lbs at one point (ex-offensive
lineman for the OU Sooners) who passed when he got down to 400lbs, but
the other was essentially a health food nut who had that condition where
they panic anytime they think they're sick

it's all about losing everyone one-by-one while retaining the ability
to impregnate 18-year-olds
i***@aol.com
2024-03-20 01:28:44 UTC
Post by Richard Catto
[...]
Jeez, the friends I've had who have kicked off went from radically
different causes than yours. One (60ish) was gored by a bull. Another
(a trapper) was gnawed while releasing a bear he found caught in one
of his traps. He lived two years after getting chewed and clawed, but
the bear damage was the cause of death. Arnie was in his late 80s
when he cashed his chips. One year he busted a leg when running his
trap line. 150 traps. He stuck the cast in a plastic bag to keep it
dry and kept minding his traps.

I doubt if either ever heard of health food.
Post by Ṃᴆ
it's all about losing everyone one-by-one while retaining the ability
to impregnate 18-year-olds
As long as that doesn't impede one's ability to impregnate 12 year
olds, I'll agree.
--
Keith E.
Excrementum casus
Ṃᴆ
2024-03-22 23:31:06 UTC
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
[...]
I know.. outside of one being first-string defensive tackle at the
national champion Sooners and another as a black belt in six different
martial arts, they were pussies who died cowardly deaths
Post by i***@aol.com
I doubt if either ever heard of health food.
wtf is that?
right.. it's why the beauty of 8 year olds is, no eggs!
i***@aol.com
2024-03-24 01:06:44 UTC
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
[...]
As in city-type deaths rather than rural type. Guy who worked in the
sawmill just down the road from me fell into one of the saws. Cut him
in half. I'd guess you don't find much of that in the city, either.
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
I doubt if either ever heard of health food.
wtf is that?
An evil rumor.
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
it's all about losing everyone one-by-one while retaining the
ability to impregnate 18-year-olds
As long as that doesn't impede one's ability to impregnate 12 year
olds, I'll agree.
right.. it's why the beauty of 8 year olds is, no eggs!
That compensates for the whole no tits thing.
--
Keith E.
Excrementum casus
Ṃᴆ
2024-03-25 05:08:04 UTC
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
I doubt if either ever heard of health food.
wtf is that?
An evil rumor.
<downing 3 Big Macs w/extra secret sauce & mayo, 2 large chocolate
shakes, and an extra large fry with 20 packets of ketchup>

emphasis on "evil"
Post by i***@aol.com
doubles as a nice flat tray to hold a Big Mac
i***@aol.com
2024-03-26 01:47:30 UTC
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
I doubt if either ever heard of health food.
wtf is that?
An evil rumor.
<downing 3 Big Macs w/extra secret sauce & mayo, 2 large chocolate
shakes, and an extra large fry with 20 packets of ketchup>
emphasis on "evil"
Dude. Couple loaded triple meat Butterburgers, couple large onion
rings, and two large chili. If you don't have a Culver's, you're
being cheated.
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
it's all about losing everyone one-by-one while retaining the
ability to impregnate 18-year-olds
As long as that doesn't impede one's ability to impregnate 12
year olds, I'll agree.
right.. it's why the beauty of 8 year olds is, no eggs!
That compensates for the whole no tits thing.
doubles as a nice flat tray to hold a Big Mac
Multitasking. I like it.
--
Keith E.
Excrementum casus
Ṃᴆ
2024-03-30 10:26:01 UTC
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
I doubt if either ever heard of health food.
wtf is that?
An evil rumor.
<downing 3 Big Macs w/extra secret sauce & mayo, 2 large chocolate
shakes, and an extra large fry with 20 packets of ketchup>
emphasis on "evil"
Dude. Couple loaded triple meat Butterburgers, couple large onion
rings, and two large chili. If you don't have a Culver's, you're
being cheated.
we had a Culver's where I used to live and, yes, they're the best

I was among the first 100 to visit on their opening day and got a
special VIP card for a year of free food .. one basket with sides and a
drink per week

since the cards weren't dated, I finished all 52 in a couple of months
with their most expensive baskets -- either the 10 piece shrimp or the
triple cheese 'n bacon butterburger
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
and they're too busy screaming about the Hitachi up their butt to care
i***@aol.com
2024-04-02 03:43:27 UTC
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
I doubt if either ever heard of health food.
wtf is that?
An evil rumor.
<downing 3 Big Macs w/extra secret sauce & mayo, 2 large chocolate
shakes, and an extra large fry with 20 packets of ketchup>
emphasis on "evil"
Dude. Couple loaded triple meat Butterburgers, couple large onion
rings, and two large chili. If you don't have a Culver's, you're
being cheated.
we had a Culver's where I used to live and, yes, they're the best
Well... Five Guys has the best burgers and fries. An order of fries
comes in a brown paper grocery bag. Kinda a back to basics burger
joint. One of the very few that have jalapenos. I love jalapenos on
my burgers.
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
it's all about losing everyone one-by-one while retaining
the ability to impregnate 18-year-olds
As long as that doesn't impede one's ability to impregnate
12 year olds, I'll agree.
right.. it's why the beauty of 8 year olds is, no eggs!
That compensates for the whole no tits thing.
doubles as a nice flat tray to hold a Big Mac
Multitasking. I like it.
and they're too busy screaming about the Hitachi up their butt to care
You must be training 'em right or they'd be spilling your shake.
--
Keith E.
Excrementum casus
Ṃᴆ
2024-04-05 06:18:45 UTC
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
I doubt if either ever heard of health food.
wtf is that?
An evil rumor.
<downing 3 Big Macs w/extra secret sauce & mayo, 2 large
chocolate shakes, and an extra large fry with 20 packets of
ketchup>
emphasis on "evil"
Dude. Couple loaded triple meat Butterburgers, couple large
onion rings, and two large chili. If you don't have a Culver's,
you're being cheated.
we had a Culver's where I used to live and, yes, they're the best
Well... Five Guys has the best burgers and fries. An order of fries
comes in a brown paper grocery bag. Kinda a back to basics burger
joint. One of the very few that have jalapenos. I love jalapenos
on my burgers.
with as much as they talked up In-N-Out Burgers, I waited a few months
after they opened one in Colorado Springs so I only had to wait 45
minutes in line to get essentially a Hardee's double cheeseburger, a
Whataburger-type fries, and a thinned down version of a Wendy's Frosty,
each half the size and twice the price of the competitor version

my fav so far is the Shake Shack's burger on a Martin's potato roll
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
Post by i***@aol.com
Post by Ṃᴆ
it's all about losing everyone one-by-one while
retaining the ability to impregnate 18-year-olds
As long as that doesn't impede one's ability to
impregnate 12 year olds, I'll agree.
right.. it's why the beauty of 8 year olds is, no eggs!
That compensates for the whole no tits thing.
doubles as a nice flat tray to hold a Big Mac
Multitasking. I like it.
and they're too busy screaming about the Hitachi up their butt to care
You must be training 'em right or they'd be spilling your shake.
tightening the straps holding 'em to the cargo pallet helps