The ten greatest fucks in history T shirt
s***@gmail.com
2015-03-04 15:14:31 UTC
I once saw this T shirt reading "The ten greatest fucks in history".
1. What the fuck was THAT?! - Mayor of Hiroshima
2. Why the fuck are all the water coming in?! - Captain of the titanic
3. Where the fuck are all these indians coming from? - Gen. Custard
Anybody remember the rest?
Avital Pilpel.
My ex Boyfriend had that T Shirt years ago. I can remember some of it.

1. What a place to plant a fucking Tree - Marc Bolan
2. I thought I could smell fucking Petrol - Nikki Lauda
3. You'll have someones fucking eye out with that - King Harold
i***@outlook.com
2017-08-07 20:17:25 UTC
Look at all those fucking Indians! General Custer
I thought I could fucking smell petrol Niki Lauda
What a place to plant a fucking tree Mark Bolan
What the fuck was that? Mayor of Hiroshoma
No fuckers gonna know.....Richard Nixon
That's not a real fucking gun John Lennon
Of course it faking looks like her Pablo Picasso
Watch him he'll have some fuckers eye out King Harold
Who let that fucking woman drive? Space Shuttle Captain
Where's all that fucking water coming from Captain of the Titanic
d***@gmail.com
Nikki lauder i smell fucking petroll
Lynda Ratcliff
Avital Pilpel.
Lynda Ratcliff
2023-09-02 10:30:55 UTC
I once saw this T shirt reading "The ten greatest fucks in history".
1. What the fuck was THAT?! - Mayor of Hiroshima
2. Why the fuck are all the water coming in?! - Captain of the titanic
3. Where the fuck are all these indians coming from? - Gen. Custard
Anybody remember the rest?
Avital Pilpel.
"You'll have some Fucker's eye out with that" King Harold
"Who left that Fucking tree there?" Marc Bolan
I would love to get this T-shirt again. Is it still available?