How bad could it have been?
Peeler
2023-10-11 03:39:37 UTC
Over the years we've heard many tales of woe about how horrible life
was in the Warsaw Ghetto. Later, we found out from the movie 'The
Pianist' that jews were dancing in the streets. When I learned of
that, I wondered "How bad could it have been?".

Dhu on Gate
2023-10-11 08:27:42 UTC
Over the years we've heard many tales of woe about how horrible life was
in the Warsaw Ghetto. Later, we found out from the movie 'The Pianist'
that jews were dancing in the streets. When I learned of that, I
wondered "How bad could it have been?".
http://youtu.be/VOvoQP_0Mjs
WWs 1&2 were a human atrocity unparalleled by anything since the Brother's
War for even military atrocities: go see Antietam sometime. Civilians
were, and are, by definition, involved in the Wars of Nations.

Dhu
--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.
Duncan Patton a Campbell